marijuana QH

Share dose experiences
lynam95
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by lynam95 »

I felt all buzzed and giddy at the same time, and I kept saying the wierdest things...
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

lynam95 wrote:I felt all buzzed and giddy at the same time, and I kept saying the wierdest things...
Cocaine? Or pot? Actual pot makes you happy, but not giddy and full of energy.
lamppost10
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by lamppost10 »

OMG. I tried marijuana QH for the second time, but this time all the way through. I have never done any drugs, and this is the first dose that really "hit" me so it really surprised me how powerful it can be. I couldn't believe it. I felt so great, and everything seemed perfect. My knees felt very weak so I just sat down on the floor. I felt like I was in heaven. I laughed at things that weren't funny. I whipped out my guitar and played some sweet riffs. the high lasted for about 20 minutes, but it was still amazing. MJ QH is definitely my new favorite. :D :D :D
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

lamppost10 wrote:OMG. I tried marijuana QH for the second time, but this time all the way through. I have never done any drugs, and this is the first dose that really "hit" me so it really surprised me how powerful it can be. I couldn't believe it. I felt so great, and everything seemed perfect. My knees felt very weak so I just sat down on the floor. I felt like I was in heaven. I laughed at things that weren't funny. I whipped out my guitar and played some sweet riffs. the high lasted for about 20 minutes, but it was still amazing. MJ QH is definitely my new favorite. :D :D :D
Great dose right? I dont get as laughy as everyone else does. But amazing nonetheless.

Btw, marijuana is not really a ":twisted: drug :twisted:"
lamppost10
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by lamppost10 »

yeah I know. people overreact about pot. although have never had it, I think that it should be legalized. I think it is self evident that the problems it causes are not because of what it does, but because of the illegal drug trade. People simply have to realize that this case is no different than alcohol was during the prohibition era.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

lamppost10 wrote:yeah I know. people overreact about pot. although have never had it, I think that it should be legalized. I think it is self evident that the problems it causes are not because of what it does, but because of the illegal drug trade. People simply have to realize that this case is no different than alcohol was during the prohibition era.
Thank You! I'm tired of people thinking I'm irresponsible. Rediculous. BTW I'm on marijuanaQH dose right now. Haha.
slushpuppy
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by slushpuppy »

wow i just tried the marijuana QH and it was going fine till like 50% then i almost shit myself when it dropped tone and went to like a sawtooth type of tone, it was scary as fuck.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

slushpuppy wrote:wow i just tried the marijuana QH and it was going fine till like 50% then i almost shit myself when it dropped tone and went to like a sawtooth type of tone, it was scary as fuck.
I'm teling you this is in every thread. "Stick through it" keep concentrated.
You'll be fine, take deep breaths, shift focus to breathing.
lamppost10
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by lamppost10 »

quitters never win man. Stick in there.