Need help. Quite alot actually.

Get user supplied support
Aspie
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Need help. Quite alot actually.

Post by Aspie »

Yeah, i got questions, some of them i hope people here can answer some.

One : Can anyone tell me if using I-Doser if you have Aspergers Spectrum Disorder (ASD) is safe, if it has the same effects, and if Dispraxia does anything different too.

Two : Does having thoughts whilst concentrating on the music, would this mess up the effects?

Three : How long does it take for the effects too happen?

Four : Is it best too listen too it loud or quite?

Five : Will these questions ever get answers? :P
Couch
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Couch »

alright, i will answer your questions in the opposite order than you posted them.

Five: Of course!

Four: They say the voulume dosn't matter, so just make sure it is loud enough to hear the beats but not so loud that it is distorted. better loud than soft

Three: The effects often happen during the dose, depending on the dose anywhere from ten minutes to the end. you will know when it kicks in

Two: Try to think only about the music. it is usually more effective if you pay complete attention the whole time

One: I really don't know what ASD is or does, but it is probably safe. mabe some other forum members can elaborate on this question
Aspie
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Aspie »

Thanks for answering 4/5 questions, this helped me alot, but if anyone can figure out the ASD and the use of this would help me a hell of alot, because for all i know, Using I-dose is deadly for us Aspies because our brains pattern differently...If this kills me i'm going too be so damned happy.. :)
WTFMAN
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by WTFMAN »

I-Doser is Safe With ANY Dissorder you have.

BUT, i do think this is a Question the Great Admin Should Reply on :D
Couch
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Couch »

speaking of the admin, where has he/she been lately?