Salvia Divinorum (hear me through admin)

Request new doses
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Salvia Divinorum (hear me through admin)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Salvia Divinorum as a strong hallucinogenic plant, that is legal in mosts parts of the world. However, despite its hallucinogenic effects, rivals marijuana in safety (very safe, that is) Its onset is quick and it feels like you are just in space (except you dont know you're YOU), almost like your an entity, and nothing really exists but the universe (hard to describe) This feeling can then be followed by a number of different things:

-strong connection to nature
-living the full life of another human
-creation of an alternate reality
-profound emotional journey's
-many more.

I once lived my whole life (my mind was aware my hands were on my knees while sitting) keeping a water wheel going so that my hands would not fall of my knees. It was all I knew, I was seperate from everything. The reality faded and i realized where I was, however I couldnt control myself, I started almost crying, then laughing uncontrollably. Then I came to. There is a strange afterglow that is very enjoyable.

This dose has been suggested, but I assume A) You didnt have enough people agree to it B) You could not capture the effects well enough or C) It's in production.

I'm very well hoping for C, but if its A, I would like to personally talk to the Admin or someone to get this worked out. Basicallly, if I-Doser labs creates a dose, good or not, it gets sold. If you made a GREAT salvia dose, and if you see the other threads hoping for one, it has several hundred hits, and a lot of people saying they would buy it.

More information on salvia:
http://www.erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia.shtml

Thanks!
Avathacis
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Avathacis »

That's how a suggestion should be made!

I would like to also add that the one(s) that create effects should smoke Salvia. No one can beat experience with a story.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Avathacis wrote:That's how a suggestion should be made!
Thanks. I see too many of these 1 paragraph things. We need to lay down the facts of the matter.
ned429
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

agreed

Post by ned429 »

That dose would be awesome
Avathacis
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Avathacis »

Also, they shouldn't filter ALL of the negative effects. Of course headaches aren't needed (that's what i found on erowid, haven't smoked salvia because i live in the europe), but overly-intense experiences and fear should remain. But it depends on how high degree is the fear, if it's not so high, keep it then. Fear is what created us.
If we look back (and we believe in the Evolution theory) it is fear that helped us survive.
We feared to die from starvation, so we hunted animals and gathered berries.
We feared to die from dehydration, so we found water.
We feared to lose our people to animals, so we created weapons and defenses.
Most of the time fear is a lot better than most people think.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Yes, erowid said you get headaches, but in my many times doing it have never had a headache. I'm doing like 20-60x salvia too, which is about as powerful as it gets.

Of course they shouldn't keep it because it would turnnpeople away. Remember, people SHOUlDNT ne afraid of trying new I-Doser doses because they rarely can emulate an actual drug. And if you ARE looking for an emulation, your here for the wrong reasons. (not pointing my finger at you, of course)
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

cameraboirzu wrote:Yes, erowid said you get headaches, but in my many times doing it have never had a headache. I'm doing like 20-60x salvia too, which is about as powerful as it gets.

Of course they shouldn't keep it because it would turnnpeople away. Remember, people SHOUlDNT ne afraid of trying new I-Doser doses because they rarely can emulate an actual drug. And if you ARE looking for an emulation, your here for the wrong reasons. (not pointing my finger at you, of course)
just for the record i ordered 100x last night so 60 definitely isnt the strongest
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

420master wrote:
cameraboirzu wrote:Yes, erowid said you get headaches, but in my many times doing it have never had a headache. I'm doing like 20-60x salvia too, which is about as powerful as it gets.

just for the record i ordered 100x last night so 60 definitely isnt the strongest
Are you aware that past around the 60x-80x mark 100x salvia is no more potent? Sure they put more in, but that doesnt mean the chemicles will act that way.

I can smoke as much marijuana as I want, there will be a certain point where I cannot get any higher.
redsky
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by redsky »

cameraboirzu wrote:I can smoke as much marijuana as I want, there will be a certain point where I cannot get any higher.
You actually can, but you don't want to. The stage that comes after "highest" is passing out. But i get what ur saying.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

redsky wrote:
cameraboirzu wrote:I can smoke as much marijuana as I want, there will be a certain point where I cannot get any higher.
You actually can, but you don't want to. The stage that comes after "highest" is passing out. But i get what ur saying.
If you pass out can you smoke more? Neewwwwp.
Pimpske
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Pimpske »

Ugh, i've done salvia before, and from what i've heard from the people with me. When i breathed the smoke out, it was a solid plume that you couldn't see through. Anyway, I'll explain my experiences.

Firstly i held it in for a long time and got about 5x the average hit... i have "Experience" from years of marijuana... Anyway, for the first few seconds i felt nothing except a gross taste in my mouth, but then it hit me like a ton of bricks. There was no stage of slowly getting high, it was black and white.

As soon as it hit me i breathed out and started looking around, and for the first 5 minutes i neither moved nor spoke. Then i started hallucinating. These lasted for the full 10-15 minutes. After the dose wore off, i continued to have a lingering effect for about 20-30minutes afterwards.

I think i have problems with anxiety and paranoia when i try real substances. I've heard of a drug that calms you down. I've also heard many people take this before doing others because it pretty much 100% eliminates the possibility of having negative effects from drugs and what nots.
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

That's not salvia. I used that dose.
A real salvia dose would be hallucinogenic.
Pimpske
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Pimpske »

and it would leave a disgusting taste in your mouth
lucidthoughts
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by lucidthoughts »

That dose was meant to recreate salvia.
I don't think they can make it any better than that.
It might be a good challenge tho.

Oh and with the weed thing.
Get some high grade (17-20% THC) Sativa bud and don't stop smoking it.
You'll be so high you'll be crying to your martyr to come down.
The ultimate panic attack! Haha.
It comes with tunnel vision and a pounding heart.
And you wont be able to go to sleep because sativa is not a sleepy strand.

Its more of an upper than a downer like the Indica weed most of population smokes.
Most strands are 60%/40% Indica/Sativa.
But,
There is
3 Kinds
Genus, Species:
Cannabis, sativa [upper, recreational use, creativity]
Cannabis, indica [downer, medical use]
Cannabis, hemp [no high, used for making shit; Baskets, Paper etc.]