What should I try first?

Share dose experiences
kilik392
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

What should I try first?

Post by kilik392 »

Well, I installed I-Doser yesterday, and I've used only French roast, twice so far, and it seemed to work pretty well on me, both times. I got through 63% of content, but I was interrupted by a phone call and decided to just stop completely. I want to try something from the store, but I don't know what I should go for. Any reccomendations? Thanks in advance.
pshad23
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by pshad23 »

dont go for any that are too strong because you may not even get results from them. nitrous is a good one to start with and its short so you dont need to focus as long
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

my personal favorite is oxy (oxycontin)
it is deemed as very strong though, so before you do it I would recommend something lighter and less frightening( yes the sounds can be scary to beginners), like marijuana or nitrous. I wouldnt recommend the marijuana QH though, because it has an abrupt and startling noise in the middle and that could ruin a beginners experience.

Good luck :D
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

420master wrote:my personal favorite is oxy (oxycontin)
it is deemed as very strong though, so before you do it I would recommend something lighter and less frightening( yes the sounds can be scary to beginners), like marijuana or nitrous. I wouldnt recommend the marijuana QH though, because it has an abrupt and startling noise in the middle and that could ruin a beginners experience.

Good luck :D
OP, (not to undercut 420master) please do not try oxy right away. When you get a couple doses working move to euphoriants and hallucinogens, you mainly want to focus on stimulants, and marijuana.

They are the beginner doses, and are fairly easy to get working.
kilik392
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by kilik392 »

Thanks for the posts, guys. I've seen a lot of people saying to try Nitrous at first, so I just now tried it. Unfortunately, nothing really happened.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

kilik392 wrote:Thanks for the posts, guys. I've seen a lot of people saying to try Nitrous at first, so I just now tried it. Unfortunately, nothing really happened.
I'm STILL trying to get nitrous to work, and I'm fairly experienced with I-doser. It's all about getting used to it. You may have to try many times to get a dose working.
kilik392
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by kilik392 »

So, what should I try now? Cocaine(QH or not)? Or Marijuana(QH)?
xcadaverx666
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by xcadaverx666 »

the marijuana dose i find really has done nothing for me, but then again i blaze everyday. id give the cocaineQH a try and see how that plays out for you.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

xcadaverx666 wrote:the marijuana dose i find really has done nothing for me, but then again i blaze everyday. id give the cocaineQH a try and see how that plays out for you.
Despite you smoking every day it should be working. I've smoked before and it works for me fine. Maybe you should try it again?
xcadaverx666
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by xcadaverx666 »

cameraboirzu wrote:
xcadaverx666 wrote:the marijuana dose i find really has done nothing for me, but then again i blaze everyday. id give the cocaineQH a try and see how that plays out for you.
Despite you smoking every day it should be working. I've smoked before and it works for me fine. Maybe you should try it again?
i could, its really the one dose i gave up on, but that just might be because i have access to it
kilik392
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by kilik392 »

Tried CocaineQH, and I think I got a little something. I felt full of energy, almost hyper. And I think my heart was beating a bit faster. Just now tried MarijuanaQH, only to listen to the "demonic sounds" but it didn't scare me. It did bother me, though. I giggled once, afterwards, for no reason and again I feel hyper, a bit jittery. So, I guess I got something, but nothing much. Maybe I just placebo'd myself. Lol.
Also, I keep getting the urge to dance. At one point, I couldn't stop smiling and singing along to my music.
Last edited by kilik392 on Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

How many times have you tried it?
kilik392
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by kilik392 »

Just tried TripQH, and... Nothing, other than feeling slightly dizzy.
Oh, I forgot to mention. I tried MultipleO yesterday, I didn't really feel anything, but it sparked a sort of dream-but-not-asleep thing, would that be called a CEV? I know I wasn't asleep, but it was quite a sexual "dream." Only lasted about 20 seconds or less.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

kilik392 wrote:Just tried TripQH, and... Nothing, other than feeling slightly dizzy.
Oh, I forgot to mention. I tried MultipleO yesterday, I didn't really feel anything, but it sparked a sort of dream-but-not-asleep thing, would that be called a CEV? I know I wasn't asleep, but it was quite a sexual "dream." Only lasted about 20 seconds or less.
The dose TripQH works a way where you have to get into a trance. Trances are when you are listening to doses, and except for listening to the music and counting, there is not much more thought going on inside of your head. Usually, when we trance we start to have dreams, which people usually call "trances"

You failed to trance while using tripQH (which is what you are supposed to do for TripQH) but you did have a short trance with MultipleO. CEV's are not the same thing, but when using Trip (full dose) I will get CEV's and then I will trance, and then I will leave a trance and see CEV's and then I will trance again.

The closest to "tripping" on TripQH you will get is a trance, which they can sometimes be quite convincing. In fact, the closest to "tripping" you will with I-Doser is a trance.
kilik392
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by kilik392 »

Yeah, I know about trances. I read around about them, most posts by you. :P I try my best to get into trances, I count backwards, but I find that that doesn't work too well for me. Sometimes I think about other things, random things, and it'll feel like my mind's drifting away from my body.

Oh, and congratz on 400 posts, Camera.