Best morning doses (updated with RAVE)

Share dose experiences
Standbylife
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Best morning doses (updated with RAVE)

Post by Standbylife »

So I'm sort of a begginer to idoser. For about 2 weeks now I have been tying different doses and getting use to most of them. So under curiousity does anybody have any recomendations I should use. I want a dose that will keep me relaxed, or something fun. Mostly to use before school because my morning classes are not needed (guitar every morning and we only play for 20 minutes) but yeah, any suggestions. And sorry for any misspells I am on my iPhone. :P

Okay well this morning, I woke up and saw that I should take the MarijuanaQH dose, thought about it, and I will do that one tomorrow! So I have taken some doses, such as Oxy, Nitrous, and Trip. I think I was going a bit far on some of them, but I was yet to give up! So I decided to take RAVE. I have read some post's on people taking RAVE and my experience was almost nothing close to them! So what happened for me, I started out all calm, and just feeling very mellow. Some changes within the sounds, but nothing freaky. So I was concentrating on counting from 500-0. Then I would say about 60% through the dose, I had 2 flashes! It was the scariest thing ever, and I just jumped during the first one. It sounded like a camera taking a picture (the flash looked like it was from a camera as well) then I jumped. It happened again and I felt like I was on a marry-go-round and I was in slow motion and saw people looking at me and this went on until the dose ended. I got up shaking and jumpy and a fast heart speed. I felt good at the most part, and it lasted for a good 45 minutes or so. So this is the first dose that actually effected me I guess? Breakthrough as some call it. Believe me or not, I could care less. I would most definitely recommend doing this one again in the morning!
Last edited by Standbylife on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
redsky
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Re: Best morning doses

Post by redsky »

Standbylife wrote:So I'm sort of a begginer to idoser. For about 2 weeks now I have been tying different doses and getting use to most of them. So under curiousity does anybody have any recomendations I should use. I want a dose that will keep me relaxed, or something fun. Mostly to use before school because my morning classes are not needed (guitar every morning and we only play for 20 minutes) but yeah, any suggestions. And sorry for any misspells I am on my iPhone. :P
Try MarijuanaQH. I've used it for 3 times now, and i'm getting some effects. Not big yet, but i'm getting some effects to work now.

It will make you relaxed, and it's fun :)! Perfect combination for you
Standbylife
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: Best morning doses

Post by Standbylife »

redsky wrote:
Standbylife wrote:So I'm sort of a begginer to idoser. For about 2 weeks now I have been tying different doses and getting use to most of them. So under curiousity does anybody have any recomendations I should use. I want a dose that will keep me relaxed, or something fun. Mostly to use before school because my morning classes are not needed (guitar every morning and we only play for 20 minutes) but yeah, any suggestions. And sorry for any misspells I am on my iPhone. :P
Try MarijuanaQH. I've used it for 3 times now, and i'm getting some effects. Not big yet, but i'm getting some effects to work now.

It will make you relaxed, and it's fun :)! Perfect combination for you
Thanks haha I will try this out. If you ever have anymore suggestions, please tell me (:
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

If we really want to get down to it, the actual morning doses are Hangover cure, and anything that'll wake you up.

MarijuanaQH is a nice fit. Everyone gets different effects (it may speed you up) So we can't say what would be best for you. But it may fit what you want to experience (no munchies or dry mouth)

I assume you don't have much time in the morning to dose, so you'll probably be sticking with quick hits right? As far as they go I suggest cocaineQH, MarijuanaQH, and HeroinQH. They all will affect you differently, and I suggest trying them all.
Standbylife
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Standbylife »

okay thanks i will try all of them as well. i was actually just about to try cocain right now to see what effects I get out of it. But also, I do have time in the morning. I get up at 5:30AM, takes me 10 minutes to put on clothes, brush my hair, get some toast, then I have till' 6:30 to leave the house so I pretty much have time to do any.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Well, then I think you should just experiment and see what you like. Having other people suggest doses is fine, but for specific cases we're all different. Something that you may like to use at night, may keep me awake at night, and I may not like it, but you may enjoy it a lot.

We all react differently, so theres not diffinitive "Doses to take in the morning" although some work better when we just get up, like 5HTP.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Wow. I've noticed that when I take a marijuanaQH in the morning, I get more confident, socially "better" with colleagues and peers, unfortunately, sometimes I start paying to much attention to my professors/teachers, get too involved, and start asking stupid questions.

Other than that, you will get happy, head high, and have a good 30 mins to an hour "high" from the dose. Lasted me about an hour this morning. Pretty good for 10 minutes. Best part? No munchies.

One thing I would like to point out about this dose is, this may not be true for everyone: It's like watching a funny show. You usually won't laugh when you're by yourself unless something is truly funny. MarijuanaQH makes it easier to laugh at things because of the mood elevation, but don't expect everything to be funny when you're alone. Maybe its just me, but when you're around other people its easier to laugh at things.
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

cameraboirzu wrote:If we really want to get down to it, the actual morning doses are Hangover cure, and anything that'll wake you up.

MarijuanaQH is a nice fit. Everyone gets different effects (it may speed you up) So we can't say what would be best for you. But it may fit what you want to experience (no munchies or dry mouth)

I assume you don't have much time in the morning to dose, so you'll probably be sticking with quick hits right? As far as they go I suggest cocaineQH, MarijuanaQH, and HeroinQH. They all will affect you differently, and I suggest trying them all.
It may be odd but, when I'm baked as shit I kind of enjoy dry mouth.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

420master wrote:
cameraboirzu wrote:If we really want to get down to it, the actual morning doses are Hangover cure, and anything that'll wake you up.

Let's you know it's working lol.

It may be odd but, when I'm baked as shit I kind of enjoy dry mouth.
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

I dont need the dry mouth to know when I'm fucked up haha... but seriously I like it because you can touch it without getting you hand covered in spit and it feels super sick touching something that strange while stoned
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

You're an enhancer.
I just watched half baked finally.
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

Awesome movie, also if you havent already, watch Friday, I'd go as far as to say it is even better than Half Baked.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

420master wrote:Awesome movie, also if you havent already, watch Friday, I'd go as far as to say it is even better than Half Baked.
What's it about?

Have you seen How High or Super High Me?
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

I love how high with method man and that one guy... yeah super high me was sick too, I wish I could afford that 500 dollar volcano vaporizer that he had...

It's not one that should be described, You must watch it has Ice Cube and Cris Tucker in it...

Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZvxODObvxI

some good bits right there.
Cirxa
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Cirxa »

QuickHappy worked for me. It's only 5 minutes long and it was amazing.