B-savage
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by B-savage »

cameraboirzu wrote:
B-savage wrote:real absinthe? it was banned a long time ago
but i had friend that smuggled some back from spain in a stuffed teddy bear
Completely legal my friend.
Don't expect any effects outside of a clearheaded drunk state.
People think it used to make you hallucinate, but they tested old bottles of "pre ban" absinthe and it was weaker than modern day absinthe, because it had a lower alcohol content. Thujone the ingredient people thought made you hallucinate is actually a convulsant and there isn't enough of it in absinthe to have an effect.
legal in the us?
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

B-savage wrote:well be careful! the same friend i mentioned earlier went into a cafe (also a place to smoke weed) and got some coffe. he started chatting with this guy and asked him about the cafe. the guy replied: "this is one of the best gay cafe's around!" LMAO so be careful where you drink your coffe! (or smoke your weed)
its not like smoking weed in AM is special, its so easy to get state side anyway, ill be doing shrooms all day long... Just think. Shroom tea, dried smoked shrooms, eaten shrooms... so many possibilities
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Look for it in your local liquor store. Make sure it has an E in the word Absinthe and doesn't look to green. If it looks too green to be true, then it is. Some absinthes have a dead leaf color.
B-savage
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by B-savage »

hmm i'll have to keep a lookoout for it!
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

B-savage wrote:hmm i'll have to keep a lookoout for it!
I've only read and watched videos about it though. I haven't tried it yet.
Be aware, your going to have to learn how to "prepare" it. Just search on google.
Standbylife
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: Great Experiences Last Updated August 25th, 2009

Post by Standbylife »

Peyote (full dose) (Overall = Not Rated)
http://i-doser.com/storev3/index.php?ma ... cts_id=209
No effect from Peyote. I'll try again soon and see if I receive effects.

I tried this one 3 days ago, maybe 11 at night, and I felt a little, but nothing huge! It was sorta like, I noticed shadows that the light set to things, and then I felt very heavy! I mean like, I couldn't get up at first, then I tried to open my soda bottle and I felt so weak, it wasn't funny. Effects wore off like 10 minutes later, wasn't great at all. I agree with you on it though, I would try it again to try and get better effects.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Standbylife wrote:

I tried this one 3 days ago, maybe 11 at night, and I felt a little, but nothing huge! It was sorta like, I noticed shadows that the light set to things, and then I felt very heavy! I mean like, I couldn't get up at first, then I tried to open my soda bottle and I felt so weak, it wasn't funny. Effects wore off like 10 minutes later, wasn't great at all. I agree with you on it though, I would try it again to try and get better effects.
One thing I DO know is that I got really paranoid. I've always had anxiety, but I don't think that my anxiety was the case of being scared.

I took a Quick Happy, and it sort of evened me out; but it was still scary. So maybe I should go edit my Peyote experience, because it deffinitely freaked me out.

I'm going to try it again. I don't think i'm susceptible to it yet, so I'll try a few more times before giving up on it. Nitrous hasn't worked on me yet either :(

Edit:

500th post :D
Standbylife
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Standbylife »

cameraboirzu wrote:
Standbylife wrote:

One thing I DO know is that I got really paranoid. I've always had anxiety, but I don't think that my anxiety was the case of being scared.

I took a Quick Happy, and it sort of evened me out; but it was still scary. So maybe I should go edit my Peyote experience, because it deffinitely freaked me out.

I'm going to try it again. I don't think i'm susceptible to it yet, so I'll try a few more times before giving up on it. Nitrous hasn't worked on me yet either :(

Edit:

500th post :D
Well I don't think I got paranoid, but I couldn't keep myself still, I did twitch a bit, but I have decided to take this one again. I will do it tonight, maybe around 10 ish? I will keep you updated to see if I have any new effects if you would like.

Oh and congrats on the 500th post haha.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

I'll try again too.
Trip worked on me; I wonder why peyote hasnt.
Standbylife
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Standbylife »

Okay so I did Peyote like 30 minutes ago. I can tell you I had different effects, but closed eye visuals. I would say about 15 minutes into the dose I started hearing a train. I was kinda scared, but just kept counting backwards. Then it got louder and I saw a little light and the sound got louder and I felt as if a train was heading my way and it disappeared. That is basically the only new effect that it had on me, I will give it one more shot.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

That doesnt sound bad, but it doesn't sound good either. Was it enjoyable?
I haven't gotten it to work. I wan't to get it to work, so I'll keep trying it.

Trip worked, and I would imagine the frequencies they use are similar to Peyote, but I wouldn't know.
Standbylife
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Standbylife »

Eh, Well I would say more disappointing than enjoyable. It lasted about a good 3 minutes, and then all effects were gone.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Standbylife wrote:Eh, Well I would say more disappointing than enjoyable. It lasted about a good 3 minutes, and then all effects were gone.
Peyote actual scares the shit outta me haha.
Standbylife
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Standbylife »

Well I have a question, is it just the feeling you get from it, or is it the sounds? The sounds dont scare me at all, so I doubt it would do it to you. Yet, it could be a feeling like you feel watched, or something like that. I am just curious about why it scares you.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Standbylife wrote:Well I have a question, is it just the feeling you get from it, or is it the sounds? The sounds dont scare me at all, so I doubt it would do it to you. Yet, it could be a feeling like you feel watched, or something like that. I am just curious about why it scares you.
The feeling I get. I have anxiety, but I wasn't on it for the summer. It was late, sonit could have been that. It also could have been the dose. I began to "hear things, a couple minutes after the dose ended. So it was the feelings I got.

But again, it won't scare everyone. it may have not even been the dose.