Doesn't work?

Get user supplied support
Mr.V
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Doesn't work?

Post by Mr.V »

Well first I tryed sleeping angels, what had little effect on me. The next day I woke up I tryed french roast and that worked quite well. I was jumping trough the house. Lots of hours later I tryed marijuana and that had no effect and neither did opium.....

Now how could this be?

I started thinking maybe it was my headphones i use headphones from my MP3 player on my mobile phone. I lay down on the ground with large pillows for nice comfort. I think I'm gonna buy that recommended headphone but what could I do to improve the efficiency of the doses? Eccept for smoking before taking a dose! Please help.
nwa
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by nwa »

concentrate better, relax more, learn meditation skills and sumtimes doses work on different on other peoples brain
Couch
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Couch »

yea, meditation and relaxation. do a search for my thread in the dose experiances section titled "dose enhancing techniques". that should help. make sure to try a variety of doses, for me one dose triggered the rest and made them work
nwa
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by nwa »

Here are the dose enhancing techniques good thing i saved it

1) Lie down where you normally administer the dose, hopefully within reaching distance of your computer. Same setting as recomended by the site: dim lights, quiet area, no distractions.

2)Before administering the dose, just lay there and relax. Allow your mind to clear and try not to think about anything.

3)Slowly relax every muscle in your body. Physically feel every single one relax, starting at your toes, working up your legs and body, down through your arms to your finger tips, up your spine, up your neck and head and finally your face. Again, physically feel each muscel relax and take your time.

4)Count slowly backwards from ten. With each number feel your mind and body relax even more. Just sink into your bed and relax, don't think about anything but relaxing.
5)Slowly and carefully reach over and activate your dose. Try not to move too much but stay in that relaxed state. Then, just listen to the dose like you normally would.

If you managed to stay awake through these extreme relaxation techniques, you should feel the dose working better than ever. I know this works for me, but it may not work for everyone. Again, please post your specific results here so that I know if it works. Good luck, and happy dosing!
Couch
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Couch »

yep, that's it :)
Mr.V
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Mr.V »

Thanks guys I'll try :)
Mr.V
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Mr.V »

And guys.... What's a good meditation technique?
Shimmy
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Meditation Tech

Post by Shimmy »

Hey guys,
My problem with meditation is that im very stressed most of my life and always have alot to think about :? ;this keeps me from staying focused and or still.

One thing that im going to start doing is taking Benedryl, a doctor told one of my good friends about how it will stop that 'noise' in her head when she needs it. I think combining the benidryl with standard meditation, you will have a very awome experience :shock:

-Shimms
Couch
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Couch »

it says in the faq that drugs can enhance the techniqes i think, so sure, try it. anything you have to do to focus for half an hour. as for the stress, try some happy doses (5HTP, etc.)