Which is your favourite dose?

Share dose experiences
Taliban_Banana

Which is your favourite dose?

Post by Taliban_Banana »

I think my favourite one is Marihuana. It works exactly as the real marihuana does. I think it's even better, especially for me since I do not have to smoke anymore and I can let my poor throat rest. And what is more important, I do not have to make anything ilegal to feel this great feeling.

I've tried other ones as cocaine and heroin but didn't work for me.

We want the store online again boss ¡ :D
JaevL
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by JaevL »

So far i have tried

5HTP1, Atomic Bomb 1 (or 2 cant remember), Heroin, Crystal Meth, Sleeping Angel, Marijuana and Peyote. (I think that was all).

I loved the 5HTP1 the first time i tried it but yesterday it wasnt that good at all. Marijuana was amazing, so far Marijuana...
Taliban_Banana

Post by Taliban_Banana »

What did you feel with 5HTP1?
Ironically ... I should use this one because I suffer from endogenous depression. But marihuana is marihuana :P

Thanks for your reply
bugmenever
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by bugmenever »

did you listen to marijuana whith eyses open doing activity or where you laying down and all relaxed?

also.. does 5HTP 1 or Cocaine 3 do the number matter at all? is it a stronger dose or something?
JaevL
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by JaevL »

Well i got drowsy and happy so i think 5HTP1 would fit perfect for you :-)
Taliban_Banana

Post by Taliban_Banana »

bugmenever wrote:did you listen to marijuana whith eyses open doing activity or where you laying down and all relaxed?

also.. does 5HTP 1 or Cocaine 3 do the number matter at all? is it a stronger dose or something?
I Listened to the marihuana dose just doing as always, nothing special, here in the computer reading forums and posting while the dose plays.
bra1ndamag3
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by bra1ndamag3 »

out of all the doses iv tried so far i like Mary Jane the most.
Taliban_Banana

Post by Taliban_Banana »

bra1ndamag3 wrote:out of all the doses iv tried so far i like Mary Jane the most.
Maybe beacuse is the only one that REALLY works, the other ones (in my opinion) are all experimental and were included with I-doser just to make the product more atractive tu consumers. I'm not saying they don't make any effect on you, but that effect has NOTHING to do with the real effect the drug simulated does.

For example..yesterday I tried Heroin dose... and the only effect I got was to have a more vivid dream during night.

Anyways... is great to have your marihuana dose after a hard workday.