DUUUUUUUUDDDDDEEEEEE!!!!!

Share dose experiences
B-savage
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by B-savage »

cameraboirzu wrote:
B-savage wrote:ya i dropped out and went to job corps. I got an A+ certification and then got an ASE certification for automotive tech. and i got my GED and scored in the 99th percentile! I guess i smoked too much in highschool lol
I don't plan on disclosing to anyone whether or not I'm in college, high school, or whatever else. I think it would hurt how people listen to me either way.

nah it would matter if you were 8 or 80, 1st grade or in a nursing home! you rstill the only one on this forum thats any help (no offense to everyone else)
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

cameraboirzu wrote:
B-savage wrote:ya i dropped out and went to job corps. I got an A+ certification and then got an ASE certification for automotive tech. and i got my GED and scored in the 99th percentile! I guess i smoked too much in highschool lol
I don't plan on disclosing to anyone whether or not I'm in college, high school, or whatever else. I think it would hurt how people listen to me either way.
Well dont answer me when I take this guess than if you believe it would be bad for your rep. I can safely assume that your above 6th grade because you have a GPA. Im guessing your not in college because there aren't too many people who are older than high school that take interest in Idoser. The fact that you mentioned "or whatever else" lead me to believe you could be in middle school. My verdict is that your 13-14 and in 8th or 9th grade.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Hahahah, no. By "anything else" I mean't out of college, like Graduate School.

Edit:
No, yeah, I'm in first grade.
Matt0
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Matt0 »

420master wrote:
cameraboirzu wrote:
Well dont answer me when I take this guess than if you believe it would be bad for your rep. I can safely assume that your above 6th grade because you have a GPA. Im guessing your not in college because there aren't too many people who are older than high school that take interest in Idoser. The fact that you mentioned "or whatever else" lead me to believe you could be in middle school. My verdict is that your 13-14 and in 8th or 9th grade.
I'm collage age, I dont go to collage. and I am into i doser
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

He was sort of generalizing :P