*Adderall/Codeine* Great Experiences Updated 6/15/10

Share dose experiences
Enox
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Enox »

Ahah. I tried Cocaine and I was getting bored, only a small twitch here and there. So little I couldn't even tell if it was from the dose since I twitch a bit from lying still for a while anyway. So I got up to see what percent I was at. Actually, I'm still listening to it right now. When I checked It was at 72...

I got on here to read your post again and my laptop screen seemed bright. As usual, since it's dark. Anyway, the light seemed to make an aura around the laptop screen and it was like... blinking. Flashy lights. I wasn't expecting it. Thats not something I would guess would happen from this dose. Cool, though. Other than that, I didn't really care for it.

I'll admit this and be completely honest, I don't buy all my doses. I bought a few, but I also grabbed a few from my friends. Like Inhalant, which freaked me out. I did it a while ago so it just shows how distinct and memorable it is to me. All I can remember is tensing up during a few parts and then feeling dizzy and light.... then heavy and like I was falling down head first backwards. Weird. You should do a review for it if you haven't already, I didn't read them all.

Oh, Cocaine is over now. Maybe I'll try again next time.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Enox wrote:Ahah. I tried Cocaine and I was getting bored, only a small twitch here and there. So little I couldn't even tell if it was from the dose since I twitch a bit from lying still for a while anyway. So I got up to see what percent I was at. Actually, I'm still listening to it right now. When I checked It was at 72...

I got on here to read your post again and my laptop screen seemed bright. As usual, since it's dark. Anyway, the light seemed to make an aura around the laptop screen and it was like... blinking. Flashy lights. I wasn't expecting it. Thats not something I would guess would happen from this dose. Cool, though. Other than that, I didn't really care for it.

I'll admit this and be completely honest, I don't buy all my doses. I bought a few, but I also grabbed a few from my friends. Like Inhalant, which freaked me out. I did it a while ago so it just shows how distinct and memorable it is to me. All I can remember is tensing up during a few parts and then feeling dizzy and light.... then heavy and like I was falling down head first backwards. Weird. You should do a review for it if you haven't already, I didn't read them all.

Oh, Cocaine is over now. Maybe I'll try again next time.
Its very common for Cocaine to create a euphoric experience; if that was part of it.
Thank you for joining the forum, and I actually just got my hands on HashQH, which I will be enjoying in the next few minutes :D

In the future I will be using White Crosses, Inhalant, Black Sunshine, and A-Bomb.
Enox
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Enox »

No problem. I'm not sure what to try next. I haven't done any in a while. Thats why it's not working so well. I didn't feel much because I felt a bit sleepy so might use French Roast to help myself a little. But best of luck with HashQH. I haven't tried it, though my friend Nick has and he says he enjoys it. He usually just keeps his eyes open. I can't wait to see your review though. :]
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Scratch that. Im saving hash for another time. HAD to purchase WC because I was told to do it so many times.
Hash, another time. I think I already feel different. I don't know how.
Enox
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Enox »

I was going to go try out White Crosses but I haven't got around to it. Since I came back to iDoser, it got me thinking about my inhalant experience again... I'm thinking of just trying it eyes open.

But I'm a little scared to do it again, even though I already know what to expect. I didn't expect the weird-beepy-evil noises to come on so hard when I did it the first time. It was like being relaxed and then just being scared out of your wits. Didn't know there were two sets of evil noises so I thought that was it after the first set. Gosh. I'm gonna go do it again, open eye. See if I get anything. I know I've already said enough about it... but since doses don't normally work well for me, that just blew my mind. Can't stop talking about it. :shock:

Edit: Well, I don't know. Maybe eyes closed again. I just wanna do open cause I'm a baby. x3
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Enox wrote:I was going to go try out White Crosses but I haven't got around to it. Since I came back to iDoser, it got me thinking about my inhalant experience again... I'm thinking of just trying it eyes open.

But I'm a little scared to do it again, even though I already know what to expect. I didn't expect the weird-beepy-evil noises to come on so hard when I did it the first time. It was like being relaxed and then just being scared out of your wits. Didn't know there were two sets of evil noises so I thought that was it after the first set. Gosh. I'm gonna go do it again, open eye. See if I get anything. I know I've already said enough about it... but since doses don't normally work well for me, that just blew my mind. Can't stop talking about it. :shock:

Edit: Well, I don't know. Maybe eyes closed again. I just wanna do open cause I'm a baby. x3
I think that dose works by exciting your concscious with a static storm. I don't think they even use binaurals. Its almost like one of those halloween cards you send people. Just loud noises and scares them shitless.
Naw just kidding. But that specific part, the static storm;I think thats what its supposed to do, get you more aware so you can take a dose better.
I wan't to try inhalant, when I get the money. I got hash too, like I said, so that'll be put up.
Do eyes open, see what happens, then eyes closed. No problem with experimenting :D
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Updated:

White Crosses
Adrenochrome
HashQH
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

glad you evaluated adrenochrome.... I was personally very disapointed with HashQH also....
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

I really would like to see bufo toad reviewed... that is one that I do not own but want, if it turns out good im just going to go ahead and get it.
Ace
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Ace »

I'm DEFINITELY doing Adrenochrome tonight now.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

420master wrote:I really would like to see bufo toad reviewed... that is one that I do not own but want, if it turns out good im just going to go ahead and get it.
From what I read, its one of the best doses on the store. I'll find out once I buy it and try it. Once I finish I'll hurry up and post it.

Ace, yes, try Adrenochrome.
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

Well, when you do Bufo Toad, I really hope you like it, because then I'll have another dose to try...
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

420master wrote:Well, when you do Bufo Toad, I really hope you like it, because then I'll have another dose to try...
I only got 26% in couple hours ago and then stopped because I had work to do. Deffinitely felt something. I'm going to lay down and do it.

Probably up by tomorrow night.
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

Cool, I should have Ketamine up by either tonight or tomorrow night.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

SpeedQH

Post by Bloodbane424 »

You should try SpeedQH if you get the chance, from my experience, it gets you really wired. :-)