Focus on what?

Get user supplied support
Cirxa
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Focus on what?

Post by Cirxa »

First, I'd like to apologize if this was answered directly in another thread.

I've heard that in order for you to get maximum effects you need to FOCUS while listening to the I-Doser files. But focus on what? I've heard you should count from a large number backwards, focus on the sounds (and the background music for MP3s), and just chill back and daydream. Does it matter what I do as long as I focus to my mind and not what's going on around me?
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

The point of counting is to keep yourself from wandering and thinking of things that don't make any sense. It keeps you from day dreaming and sleeping.
Focusing on the sounds is fine, buts it's not as effective as counting backwards for a lot of people.

If you daydream and fall asleep, you won't be "hearing" the sounds, and won't be able to get effects.
Cirxa
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Cirxa »

Alright thanks for replying. Today I found out I fall into a trance the fastest if I concentrate on the sounds AND count but not focus on the counting as much.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Cirxa wrote:Alright thanks for replying. Today I found out I fall into a trance the fastest if I concentrate on the sounds AND count but not focus on the counting as much.
Glad it worked for you.
What do you mean by "trance?"
Cirxa
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Cirxa »

I mean I just kinda slip out of reality and everything else around me doesn't matter. My dad walked into my room when I was doing it and I didn't notice until he touched my bed. And I had the volume pretty low.
infectedmushies
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by infectedmushies »

cameraboirzu wrote:The point of counting is to keep yourself from wandering and thinking of things that don't make any sense. It keeps you from day dreaming and sleeping.
Focusing on the sounds is fine, buts it's not as effective as counting backwards for a lot of people.

If you daydream and fall asleep, you won't be "hearing" the sounds, and won't be able to get effects.
actually i fell asleep when doing heroin and then i woke up right when the dose finished and i went lay down in my bed and i could really feel a strong effect.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Yeah. That's just my personal experience. Some peopleget great effects while they are in a light state of sleep.

I should have stated that when I posted initially.