New Method

Share dose experiences
Pimpske
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

New Method

Post by Pimpske »

I'm proud to report i'm getting stronger and stronger effects with each attempt now. I've adapted my own method from the ones i've heard and seen. I find instead of counting from a 3 digit number, i just count down from 10 over and over again. And instead of laying flat on my back, i just get into a comfortable position.

I find i feel myself falling and my eyes roll into the back of my head then i start feeling really weird (this is opium btw). Then i start getting really excited and my heart beats incredibly fast and i smile a little. Every time i do it my heart beats less and the effects get stronger. Woot! maybe in a few weeks i'll have full powered effects.
Shrimpo
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Shrimpo »

Nice experience.... My first dose (that worked) was opium too and it is incredible, my all-time fav! Everyone has their own method. Like my is laydown and get comfy put headphones on and let my mind wander... I usually go into a Theta Trance but I get effects. Try !RAVE!.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Yeah I'm surprised this wasn't posted before. Even when I use the traditional method, I lay on my side to get comfortable. It's good that this info is out there now :)
Pimpske
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Pimpske »

I figure i'll get all 7 free doses to work before going and buying other doses. I dont have a job right now, i'm just in school trying to stretch what little money i have. But i've got a few picked out that i think i'll get, assuming that the other 6 work well.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Pimpske wrote:I figure i'll get all 7 free doses to work before going and buying other doses. I dont have a job right now, i'm just in school trying to stretch what little money i have. But i've got a few picked out that i think i'll get, assuming that the other 6 work well.
You can hope that the other 6 will work as well, and they might, but don't be too surprised if you can't get a couple to work on the first few tries
Noise
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Noise »

cameraboirzu wrote:Yeah I'm surprised this wasn't posted before. Even when I use the traditional method, I lay on my side to get comfortable. It's good that this info is out there now :)
how do you get comfy laying on your side with headphones? I find, that its impossible with over the ear ones, and even with buds, the one i'm lying on digs into my ear.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Noise wrote:
cameraboirzu wrote:Yeah I'm surprised this wasn't posted before. Even when I use the traditional method, I lay on my side to get comfortable. It's good that this info is out there now :)
how do you get comfy laying on your side with headphones? I find, that its impossible with over the ear ones, and even with buds, the one i'm lying on digs into my ear.
I would lay on my side when I had earbuds. Now I have headphones and kind of just angle my body to the side.
Even when I had buds though they didn't dig into my ears. I can understand how other people could have that problem; mine were the small in ear noise isolating ones by Sony, so I didn't have that problem.