Lexapro!

Request new doses
saintjimmy200
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Lexapro!

Post by saintjimmy200 »

i take it for anxiety and it made me trip balls my first few days
made me feel like i was running down a mirrored hallway..
like a fun house.. except i wasnt moving.. it was
but almost having an obe at the same time.. like my eyes were bugged outa my head... hell id like to see a dose do that... or better yet hear that lol
im writing my own doses if i get close ill post it XD still if any advice tell me
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: Lexapro!

Post by cameraboirzu »

saintjimmy200 wrote:i take it for anxiety and it made me trip balls my first few days
made me feel like i was running down a mirrored hallway..
like a fun house.. except i wasnt moving.. it was
but almost having an obe at the same time.. like my eyes were bugged outa my head... hell id like to see a dose do that... or better yet hear that lol
im writing my own doses if i get close ill post it XD still if any advice tell me

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! No.
Lexapro is not a drug that should be used recreationally. It builds up in your system from daily use and eventually starts to working 2 weeks to a month and a half after daily use.
I have personal experience with lexapro, (I'm prescribed lexapro) and I don't get any of these "effects"
If you take too much you'll overdose fairly quickly because it can be bad for you.
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

I hate the word lexapro i took too many thinking it could cause a mood lift by increasing seratonin and I seen a report on erowid that it did that for someone..
you can get serotonin syndrome and that could kill you... if not it could just make you really sick for a couple days.
not fun..
I don't want to sound like a parent or anything just some advice that could possibly help you out and save you a couple horrible days.
saintjimmy200
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by saintjimmy200 »

yea i have to take it and it made me sick
that trip feeling lasted all day :-(
mad me nauseated too
lol went to see green day like 2 days after i started it
was front row 3 feet from billie
yea i didnt get to enjoy the show i nearly passed out 3 times
lucidthoughts
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by lucidthoughts »

SSRI's are not fun.
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

I have heard horrible things about ATTEMPTING to use lexipro recreationaly... If your gonna pop pharms I'd recommend: Any opiates, valium, xanax, and maybe amphetamines if you into that
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

I seen on erowid a couple decent ones.. so i tried i think 40mg of lexapro and it just made me sick for a few days..
no euphoria at all.. no buzz..
for a happy dose use the quick happy.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

saintjimmy200 wrote:yea i have to take it and it made me sick
that trip feeling lasted all day :-(
mad me nauseated too
lol went to see green day like 2 days after i started it
was front row 3 feet from billie
yea i didnt get to enjoy the show i nearly passed out 3 times
It couldve been the nausea that was providing the "trip" feeling. It wasn't a trip though. Lexapro doesn't magically decide to act like shrooms just because you think they do.
Oh, and Green Day sucks. Not the old stuff. The stuff before they became Anti-American Nazis was great. Terrible albums American Idiot and 21st Century Breakdown. That's jus my opinion though. I don't like politics in music.
Bill12
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Bill12 »

I am 20 years old. I use lexapro for two months i must say great anxiety and depression are gone. I found Lexapro online on google i must say great medicine also for young people. antidepressantscomparison com