Going insane, and sick?

Get user supplied support
timesplit
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Going insane, and sick?

Post by timesplit »

Hey wasup people,

I saw the i doser, and tried it out. i tried the out of body, for 4 or 5 min's. But in that time my body starting to act really really strange. In a bad way, i felt really dizzy. And my response time to things was very very slow.

I thought whatever, i'm going to bed. But i had the feeling that i was in panic. But i ingored it, and listined some music. And later on i felt asleep.

The next morning, i felt like hell. It was just like i had an big vokda party and woke up after that.

at this moment i feel very very dizzy, and like i'm going to puke at any moment. It's also really hard to focus.

I hope i'm not going crazy or something,

can anywone give me some advice on this?
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

Nah, you aren't going crazy or anything.. Your brainwaves will go back to normal shortly after.. perhaps if you don't like how a dose is affecting you try the reset dose..
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

This is unrelated to the dose. If you fell asleep it means your brainwaves changed to normal.
It's all in your head :P
Shadow21
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Shadow21 »

Yeah, if that's what you expected before you listened to the dose then it's probably just all in your head.

Before I ever tried binaural beats I heard that some people were getting bad headaches and feeling really dizzy when they listened to them so the first time I listened to binaural beats I got the worst headache I've ever had and I felt dizzy...and then I found out I didn't even have the binaural beats playing :lol:
timesplit
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by timesplit »

I'm still feeling an bit weird,

after using the I doser, my body has feeling very weak. And now i'm sick.

I'm afraid to use the reset dose, because it maby can make this more worse then it already is...

I having problems with focusing, stranges dreams, and i think i'm starting to see stranges things...
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

timesplit wrote:I'm still feeling an bit weird,

I'm afraid to use the reset dose, because it maby can make this more worse then it already is...

I having problems with focusing, stranges dreams, and i think i'm starting to see stranges things...
Maybe it's swine flu :P
First off, music can't make you sick.
Second, binaurals can't make you hallucinate.
Conclusion: Youre sick and think it's the audio, but you must just be sick. Or you're imagining all of it. If you fell asleep it can't be the binaural beats. Trust me.
TheGreaseMonkey
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by TheGreaseMonkey »

I use to get migraines a day after doing a dose

And when I did Out-Of-Body tonight it felt like I had been shot twice in the chest, surely it wasn't the result I got the first time.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

TheGreaseMonkey wrote:I use to get migraines a day after doing a dose

And when I did Out-Of-Body tonight it felt like I had been shot twice in the chest, surely it wasn't the result I got the first time.
Wasn't binaural beats.
Paulu
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Paulu »

I tried out of body too, and the first free days after taking it, it was as if my sawl wanted to go out of by body all the time!!
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Paulu wrote:I tried out of body too, and the first free days after taking it, it was as if my sawl wanted to go out of by body all the time!!
Not binaural beats.
Hova
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Hova »

It would be impossible for a dose to affect you for that along, especially after you've slept.
Morn
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Morn »

Cameraboirzu, while I appreciate your belief that binaural beats are 100% safe I would like to point out a few things.

The very idea that binaural beats can make you experience the highs and altered states of conciousness that are the goal of I-Doser is a controversial one. To accept that binaural beats can do these things is to accept that the science behind binaural beats is not fully understood. Something I have no problem with as they effect something as complex as the brain.

Secondly, Everybody is different, especially when it comes to the behavoir of the brain. Most people experience a cycle of brain wave alterations every night during their sleep, but millions are spent every year in sleep labs to study anomolies in brain waves and frequencies.

Thirdly, the brain exists the effect the body. There are quite a few things that the brain can do when malfunctioning, especially when under the effect of placebo effect (not claiming that I-Doser is or is 100% placebo.) You cannot take anectdoctal evidence, such as you and 12 of your friends have no issues whatsoever with I-Doser, and then claim that I-Doser cannot induce, effect, or complicate these problems.
wilpich
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by wilpich »

l
Last edited by wilpich on Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Th3_uN1Qu3
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Th3_uN1Qu3 »

It has nothing to do with I-Doser. And as a matter of fact i haven't taken any doses in months and have had weird effects sometimes when i try to sleep, totally unrelated to any binaural or other types of brainwave entrainment that i have attempted.

First of all, you gotta know what you are getting into. If you are trying a dose to get you out of body, read books on OOBEs and astral projection. I'd recommend a few but i'm just too drunk, and i can't remember the titles, but most can be found easily online, and free. Of course you'll be feeling weird (and even be scared) when you attempt to get out of your body, and the feelings will persist until you learn to control them.

You gotta know that the mind is the most powerful tool, and when you put enough willpower into it you can snap into perfect lucidity even when you're on drugs, and you snap into it just enough to complete whatever you had to, then you go back and continue your trip. It's the same with all drugs no matter the administration method. You have to learn to control your mind.
skaskater37
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by skaskater37 »

cameraboirzu wrote:
timesplit wrote:I'm still feeling an bit weird,

Maybe it's swine flu :P
First off, music can't make you sick.
Second, binaurals can't make you hallucinate.
Conclusion: Youre sick and think it's the audio, but you must just be sick. Or you're imagining all of it. If you fell asleep it can't be the binaural beats. Trust me.
to camera: it is possible that it is timesplit's problems were caused by binaural beats. are you an expert on this subject? they haven't done enough studies in this area to show that there are no side effects. in fact, it is the opposite. there are side effects no matter what people say. altering brain waves has the same mind altering effects as certain drugs, and can also, in some cases, have bad effects or longer lasting effects. music can make you sick. marilyn manson puts subliminal messages, similar to binaural beats, in some of his music that can cause intestinal pain/problems. there are also audio based weapons used by the military that can cause harm. don't just brush something someone says off based on accounts of other people. everyone is different. some people are more susceptible to certain problems and just because you have had a different experience, doesn't mean someone else is wrong for thinking it is causing negative effects.