I just can't get it to work.

Get user supplied support
Ethnocide
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Ethnocide »

Yeah, I'm completely, 100% immune. Been trying for 2 and a half months, absolutely zero effects whatsoever.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Ethnocide wrote:Yeah, I'm completely, 100% immune. Been trying for 2 and a half months, absolutely zero effects whatsoever.
I think you just want to say you're immune. I'm not saying you haven't gotten effects, but you must be doing something wrong. What kind of doses do you use? What audio format? How functional are your headphones? What method do you use? If I asked you to dose right this second what would you think your outcome would be? Any hearin problems we should know about?

You want to be immune so bad so you can explain why you can't get it to work, but you mist be doing something wrong.
Ethnocide
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Ethnocide »

cameraboirzu wrote:
Ethnocide wrote:Yeah, I'm completely, 100% immune. Been trying for 2 and a half months, absolutely zero effects whatsoever.
I think you just want to say you're immune. I'm not saying you haven't gotten effects, but you must be doing something wrong. What kind of doses do you use? What audio format? How functional are your headphones? What method do you use? If I asked you to dose right this second what would you think your outcome would be? Any hearin problems we should know about?

You want to be immune so bad so you can explain why you can't get it to work, but you mist be doing something wrong.
I believe the answers to most of these questions are already mentioned earlier in the post. I don't care anymore whether I'm immune, I don't "want" to say anything. This is a purely neutral epistemological experiment I am doing on myself.

Lets see... your questions in order.

- Already stated the doses I use earlier in the thread.
- Stereo (I believe I already said I used stereo, good quality headphones earlier in the thread?).
- They work perfectly.
- I stated earlier in the thread my method and all of the concentration techniques I tried.
- No.
- I wouldn't think about the outcome at all. I have been trying this for 2 months now, I honestly don't think at all about potential outcomes anymore when I do it. I just lay down in a totally dark room, comfortably on a bed (or in a chair sometimes) - sometimes I do eyes open, sometimes eyes closed - and count backwards from 1000.

I don't care whether I am immune. This is an experiment and I am treating it as such. I have tried everything that I have read from this forum. Name a technique, or proper form, and I have most likely tried it already.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

If you honestly think you're immune fine. Don't go and bash it for people who obviously got it to work well. It's like. "I'm driving on the correct side of the road, everyone else is wrong"

Not accusing you, but I would hate to see that happen, again.