MarijuanaQH is freaky

Share dose experiences
Gmanx
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

MarijuanaQH is freaky

Post by Gmanx »

Ok so I'm kinda new to I-doser and I have gotten some effects out of things like alcohol and content, etc. But when I first tryed marijuanaQH it scared the crap out of me in the middle, I didn't see it coming either, I remember actually taking off my headphones cause of the very intimidating sound, but I tryed it again since I knew the sound was coming, and when I was done the only difference was my eyesight, what do you guys think i should use since im a beginner at this?
:eek:
Last edited by Gmanx on Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

This isn't really an experience...
daniel3466
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by daniel3466 »

Well i know we on the forums used to call those sounds " Demon Beeps "
But it is Nothing to worry about man,
Its just playing some tones so your brain can pick it Up :D

So i would try it again and your know there coming, just sit threw em and your be fine
Gmanx
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Gmanx »

Hey its me again, I tryed again sat there for 10 minutes, I have a couple of questions,

Is it normal for your eyes to twitch a bit during doses?

The plain Blank sound at the end of the dose, is there a purpose for that?

Please reply to my questions :-)
Killerbug
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Killerbug »

I had major eye twitching too on MarijuanaQH! it was very weird, since i havent read about anyone having eyelid twitching on MarijuanaQH before.. so i guess thats normal :P
Gmanx
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Gmanx »

You know what, This is like my 5th time taking MArijuanaQH and I feel different but I don't feel good or anything it just kinda feels the same but with a light headed feeling, I know theres someething I'm doing wrong cause I believe this works cause I've gotten effects from other doses, oh and should I do marijuanaqh with eyes open or closed?
daniel3466
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by daniel3466 »

Gmanx wrote:You know what, This is like my 5th time taking MArijuanaQH and I feel different but I don't feel good or anything it just kinda feels the same but with a light headed feeling, I know theres someething I'm doing wrong cause I believe this works cause I've gotten effects from other doses, oh and should I do marijuanaqh with eyes open or closed?
Close your eyes, you need to be focused,
that may be your problem right there, if your not focused then your subconscious will ignore it
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

daniel3466 wrote:
Gmanx wrote:You know what, This is like my 5th time taking MArijuanaQH and I feel different but I don't feel good or anything it just kinda feels the same but with a light headed feeling, I know theres someething I'm doing wrong cause I believe this works cause I've gotten effects from other doses, oh and should I do marijuanaqh with eyes open or closed?
Close your eyes, you need to be focused,
that may be your problem right there, if your not focused then your subconscious will ignore it
Untill you get used to getting doses to work. I dose eyes open all the time.