WARNING: INHALANT. MOST MESSED UP DOSE EVER

Share dose experiences
Slavebell
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Slavebell »

First sorry bout my realy bad eng
I try'd it today and...
I readed all u said bout it so i thought i wouldnt be suprised or scared. But boy how i wos wrong! I didnt got any effects from it, prob. cos i wos just expecting "scary thing"... But when it started i almoast fall of my bed i immediatley took off my headphones!! But after fiev seconds i put em back on. I wos realy scared and still in immpresion of first sound when about 60-65% secound change of sound comed and scared me even more!!(prob cos i wos still under impression of first one). I tooked off my headphones for good this time!
Its shame realy cos i will never experiance effect of inhalant cos ill never try this again, They should realy put worning for this.
Im not a person who is scared easily and if ill ever fell halucinations or something ill be happy and satisfied! but this didnt scared me that much how it shocked me! i wanna be scared but not shocked so ill prob not do inhalant again!
gtxo
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

lies.

Post by gtxo »

lies. there was no demonic sounds for me. :)
Tool33
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Re: lies.

Post by Tool33 »

gtxo wrote:lies. there was no demonic sounds for me. :)
Not everybody gets the "Demonic sounds" it seems.
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

This is one of my fav. doses because the effects are so strong on it.
The crazy sounds are the best part. They effect you the most.
PlasmaShock
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by PlasmaShock »

Heh I tried this and it wasn't scary at all nor did it give me any effects.
lucidthoughts
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by lucidthoughts »

Ness wrote:^Yeah, the only inhalant that is safe is nitrous oxide.
nothing that deprives our body of oxygen is safe.
no oxygen = brain damage
sharperguy
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by sharperguy »

lucidthoughts wrote:
Ness wrote:^Yeah, the only inhalant that is safe is nitrous oxide.
nothing that deprives our body of oxygen is safe.
no oxygen = brain damage
But at least the basis of N20's effect isn't achieved by depriving the body of oxygen. It is psychoactive.
brosef
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by brosef »

When I was trying this dose out I heard the hum fading out so I thought it was over, I was thinking to myself "wow, there isn't anything scary about this at all. Those guys were wrong." Then as it was completely silent, it came out of nowhere; it was like hearing a cat being dropped on a chiptune keyboard. I jumped up and smashed the mute button on my computer almost immediately. Whoever made that dose had to know it would happen. I'm pretty sure I almost pissed myself.
RyZoRz
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by RyZoRz »

It's a ton easier to get through "scary" doses if you just remind yourself that nothing can hurt you during it, like your hallucinations. You keep that mindset when the "scary" parts come and you'll be fine. Just mentally prepare yourself before beginning a dose like GoH or Inhalant.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

RyZoRz wrote:It's a ton easier to get through "scary" doses if you just remind yourself that nothing can hurt you during it, like your hallucinations. You keep that mindset when the "scary" parts come and you'll be fine. Just mentally prepare yourself before beginning a dose like GoH or Inhalant.
Right, but abrupt changes in surroundings, no matter who you are, is usually very scary.
RyZoRz
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by RyZoRz »

cameraboirzu wrote:
RyZoRz wrote:It's a ton easier to get through "scary" doses if you just remind yourself that nothing can hurt you during it, like your hallucinations. You keep that mindset when the "scary" parts come and you'll be fine. Just mentally prepare yourself before beginning a dose like GoH or Inhalant.
Right, but abrupt changes in surroundings, no matter who you are, is usually very scary.
Yes, it is, at first, you just need to ease yourself into it.
Frankoman
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Frankoman »

I'm going to try this dose now. I'll be back, lets see how tough it really is!
Gmanx
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Gmanx »

MarijuanaQH has freaky sounds in the middle as well not sure if there the same as this one, but it freaked me out too, I have a post about it
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

Gmanx wrote:MarijuanaQH has freaky sounds in the middle as well not sure if there the same as this one, but it freaked me out too, I have a post about it
It's kind of like the MarijuanaQH sounds, but they are more abrupt and hit harder.
amandaplease
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by amandaplease »

I just tried this dose after reading the posts on here.. That was by far the worst noise I have ever heard in my life. I started crying.. but then later when it started smoothing out again I felt so at peace and light headed. It was a good dose, but scary as hell at the same time