Morphine

Share dose experiences
lamppost10
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Morphine

Post by lamppost10 »

I have been experimenting with listening to things such as shows, comedy, and music while I dose. now normally, morphine puts me into a carefree, drugged, laziness state, and then eventually puts me to sleep.

This time I was listening to it while listening to Gilligan's island. Have you ever been asleep, but someone was saying something to you, or you were hearing something, and you could hear it in your dream? well While I was dosing, I was awake, but I was sort of dreaming at the same time, and the dream was sort of based around what I was hearing. It is very difficult to describe this feeling. It like I was there, but I didn't see any of it, I just sort of FELT it. It was trippy man.
5 star dose.

any similar experiences?
RweJke
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by RweJke »

Till that dose I was very relaxed and happy, so relaxed than I couldn't move hand or leg. But first you must listen Opium dose (when I just start listening I-doser doses "very strong" wern't gave some effect).. 5 star dose, yes :-)
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Weird. But I still suggest listeningto the whole dose then trancing and listening to the comedy stuff :P
lynam95
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by lynam95 »

morphine is my new favorite opiate.
very close to full body numbness and extreme euphoria and pleasant body feel.
I also had warm thoughts about people I knew (school, home etc)