I-Doser Releases Quick Hit Simulations CD/MP3s

iDoser.com press releases
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

I-Doser Releases Quick Hit Simulations CD/MP3s

Post by idoser »

I-DOSER.COM RELEASES QUICK HIT SIMULATIONS 1 CD and MP3 PACK!

ORDER QUICKHIT SIMULATIONS 1!

I-Doser.com announces Quick Hit Simulations 1 CD and MP3 Pack: THE FASTEST ACTING DIGITAL DRUG SIMULATIONS AVAILBLE!

Today, I-Doser announces the release of a specially designed group of audio files available on both CD and as an instant-download MP3 pack. Quick Hit Simulations 1 is a collection of 6 doses designed to be the fastest acting digital brain simulations available anywhere. Each audio track contains our advanced binaural beats that will synchronize your brainwaves to help you achieve a quick hitting simulated drug simulation. Mixed with our advanced auditory pulses are soothing backtracks of ambient soundscapes to help the brain induce of state of sensation, euphoria, ecstasy, relaxation, appreciation, pleasure, and disorientation. Some of our most advanced doses in easy 10 minute Quick Hits.

I-Doser Labs is the leading producer of Binaural Brainwave CDs, MP3s, and computer-based Binaural Brainwave Doses. Using proven, scientific, and safe methods of synchronizing your brainwaves; a simulated state can be achieved through the use of our advanced audio CDs, MP3s, or the I-Doser Player Application for Personal Computers. Our Binaural process has been refined with years of research and development. With thousands of satisfied users, the I-Doser Labs CDs, MP3s, and Computer-Based Applications continue to lead the industry as the only safe and effective method to achieve a simulated mood or experience.

Order QUICK HIT SIMULATIONS 1 here:

ORDER NOW!

Be sure to check out other areas of I-Doser.com:

Main Site
MP3s