My AnesthesiaQH Experience

Share dose experiences
DaShea
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

My AnesthesiaQH Experience

Post by DaShea »

I tried AnesthesiaQH last night for the first time. It was an awesome experience. I counted down from a 3 digit number whenever I could. I'll just briefly go over the things I remember. The first thing I can recall is maybe halfway through when the pace gets faster. When I reached there I got a brief vision of my flying into the sky very quickly. That is also how my body felt. After that I think the pace returned to normal. Then maybe towards the end of the dose, the pace started to get faster again. From there I started to get an odd spinning feeling. It was a very nice experience. After that I was incredibly tired, and went to sleep about and hour after that. I doubt this thread will get little to no replies but I wanted to share my experience with everybody else.
v3nge
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by v3nge »

I don't remeber the pace geting faster in this dose. I do remember that the waves fade in and out a couple times twoard the end.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

v3nge wrote:I don't remeber the pace geting faster in this dose. I do remember that the waves fade in and out a couple times twoard the end.
I second this.
DaShea
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by DaShea »

Maybe I was just recalling the experience a little oddly, I don't think that matters though.
dark_aegis
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by dark_aegis »

Some people notice changes in volume and pace of the beats in doses that aren't actually there. This is some times part of the effect, as not all doses affect everyone the same.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

dark_aegis wrote:Some people notice changes in volume and pace of the beats in doses that aren't actually there. This is some times part of the effect, as not all doses affect everyone the same.
Really? I didn't know that..
Hayabusa
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Hayabusa »

Indeed, I sometimes hear music in some doses, about halfway through them, the last one was cocaine. It's probably part of the effect, some doses don't have the music, I had GoH as i pirate mp3 and I heard someone talking in a low tone while i went through it.
v3nge
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by v3nge »

Hayabusa wrote:Indeed, I sometimes hear music in some doses, about halfway through them, the last one was cocaine. It's probably part of the effect, some doses don't have the music, I had GoH as i pirate mp3 and I heard someone talking in a low tone while i went through it.
You realy shouldn't pirate things. If you enjoy something and you pirate it your only bringing down the company who made it. Plus its illegal.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

v3nge wrote:
Hayabusa wrote:Indeed, I sometimes hear music in some doses, about halfway through them, the last one was cocaine. It's probably part of the effect, some doses don't have the music, I had GoH as i pirate mp3 and I heard someone talking in a low tone while i went through it.
You realy shouldn't pirate things. If you enjoy something and you pirate it your only bringing down the company who made it. Plus its illegal.
At least he's honest.

Although I do agree if a game is really good or a movie is really good you should buy the legitimate version to support the makers of it.
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

He bought a fake anyway - most pirate i-doser files are fakes. People got into this game of "gotta collect them all" and just started making fakes to back fill. We estimate 90% of torrent i-doser files are not legit.

Again, the only way to make sure you get the best simulated experience to to spend the few dollars to buy the dose directly from us.