How to super dose.

Share dose experiences
cyberdog
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

How to super dose.

Post by cyberdog »

I have done many drugs over the years, mainly marijuana and psychedelics. I heard about i doser from a friend about 2 years ago and was skeptical to try it. So I never looked into it. One of my close friends downloaded it and told me about how he felt a little something so i decided to try it. The first one i tried and got anything from was opium. I have done my share of opioids. This is including poppy tea, morphine and various pain pills. I really was not impress by this. It was like a very weak buzz in the back of my mind.

Well curiosity got the better of me so I decided to experiment. I took a hit from a popper bottler and BOOM!!!. All the sudden i was on the floor and felt like I took a bunch of pain killers. I was very impressed. It amplified the feeling dramatically.

My friend that showed me idoser tried the Ecstasy file and about 75% of the way through took a popper and felt like he was really rolling. I have seen these same intensification results for all of my friends that tried it with a popper.

My best experience was with Adrenochrome. At around 75% the sound really changes. When i took a popper it was the most intense experience I have had on I doser. I really thought that i might lose control of my self, it was that intense. I had slight visual distortions and altered thought. I usually only get that with big doses of powerful psychedelics.

Now i will tell you a little about poppers. It is essentially a suspension of nitrite in various types of alcohol. They have been around sense the early 1900s and have been used to cure a number of ailments including cyanide poisoning and heart problems. Today they are mainly used recreationally. They have no negative health consequences through thousands of studies. They last about 1-3 minutes and then its back to baseline. They are legal (except for amyl nitrite) and can be bought online or at your local head shop.For more information look them up on Wikipedia or Erowid.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poppers
I use them for intensification of something, like a movie, video game, sex, or in this case it works wonders for i doser.

I would recommend to anyone who wants to take there idoser experience to the next lever to try a popper while using it.
:D
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

Damn, you may have just discovered how to make I-Doser as powerful as real drugs. :-o

Unfortunately I read the Wikipedia page and it said it has some negative effects on your health. Although of course I could be misunderstanding something.

It also may just be placebo because the dose "Ecstasy" is actually a sexual dose, in other words, it's not made to replicate the actual drug MDMA (3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine AKA Ecstasy.) The dose that's supposed to replicate MDMA is actually called "!RAVE!"

So it may have been a placebo effect, but I don't know, either way it seemed to have worked.
cyberdog
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by cyberdog »

as for the poppers having negative side effects on wiki, its a load of crap. the sighted page puts them under the same category as huffing paint. They work in a completely different manner then solvents do. It is also a statement made by the government so you know what that means.I have used poppers with no consequences for the last 2 years. I usually don't go more then a day without using them at least once. I have not noticed any negative side effects in the last 2 years other then a light gain in weight which is completely unrelated.

As for my friend he has only done x once and it was a very impure dose so that could explain that.

I have done it on other doses like lsd and not gained any effects other then a few interesting thoughts. Last night i did the a-bomb, I was in a dark room with no sound laying down with my eyes closed. When i started to feel some effects i took a popper. All of the sudden i was flying through space. my hands felt like i could control things with them, like a robot or something. It was incredible.

I might try heroin tonight to see how that works out. will post my results tomorrow.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

Wow, if poppers are actually legal then there is now a way to safely and legally get high on pretty much whatever the fuck you want.

Keep trying doses and posting your experience, this is very interesting.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

DUDE TRY HAND OF GOD AND TAKE A POPPER HOLY FUCK LOLOLOLOLOLOL
skatekid24
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by skatekid24 »

niiiice. try inhalant and then do a popper. inhalant is already a wicked strong dose. its supposed to really fuck you up good[/code]
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by UltimaWarrior »

Can't wait till I get my Poppers now.
cyberdog
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by cyberdog »

So i tried the heroin dose the other night. I was doing photoshop simultaneously so i really was not feeling it. (normally I lay back in a dark room with my eyes covered). About 70% of the way through I took a popper an all of the sudden i was very relaxed. so i laid back in my chair and closed my eyes. I felt even more relaxed. I was very calm and at piece with the world even though i still had another hour worth of photo shop work to finish before i could sleep.

My bottle is almost empty so its hitting very weak. I just ordered a new shipment of poppers that should be getting in next week. Ill try some new doses then.

BTW the best brand of popper that i have found so far is Amsterdam Poppers from Canada. I have only been able to find them online though. There are also some from Romania and China but they are not nearly as strong. My second favorite is Jungle Juice, its easier to find, a lot of head shops carry them. I used to make them as well, but its very tricky and if you get it off even the smallest amount you can create a bad batch.
Frankoman
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Frankoman »

Definitely do Inhallent with your next one. Inhallent has always been the strongest for me, I think its around 20 or so percent you should take it.
TheMoonlightSeedling
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by TheMoonlightSeedling »

OMG NEED POPPERS...

But... I really can't remember the last time I saw video head cleaner anywhere... Anyone in the US have a hint as to where I can find them?

Yep, I sound like a noob, but for all the drugs I've done, I've never done inhalants or anything like poppers, robo-tripping, etc...
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

I think that actually smoking marijuana is probably safer (not to mention stronger) then taking poppers with the MarijuanaQH dose, as I've heard poppers can be dangerous.