Vico Experience

Share dose experiences
bxs4life
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Vico Experience

Post by bxs4life »

This is my 6th time doing i-dozer and I really believe that the more you do it, the more effect it becomes. You also have to not demand a lot of effects from the dose, you just kind of have to go with it and clear your mind for as long as you can. I have tried antisad, White Crosses, and Calm Me but VICO was my favorite and most effective so far.

Setting: Headphones, bedroom, lights off, eyes closed

Mental State: Mind wandered in and out of self talking but slowly gave in. I'm a horrible meditator but the mind wandering kind of made it work in the long run.

Experience: Waves of sound start very slow then really high pitched and fast. About halfway through I put my hands behind my head to get more comfortable and my fingertips started to become numb. It wasn't a drug type numbing, but more like when you sit on your hand and it turns pins and needles. My self talking started to fade and I really just did not want to move. It felt great, I felt like a jellyfish in my bed, just a blob sinking into the sheets. When it ended the afterglow lasted about 45 minutes to an hour where music and taking a shower felt really calming. Mentally, it feels like you are on a comedown from marijuana use, just floaty and not talkative in your head.

Rating: 8.5/10

I would give a 10 for being my first really effective dose, but the afterglow wore off quickly. Highly recommended dose.
:D
bxs4life
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by bxs4life »

Anyone have similar experiences or recommendations? I have tried oxy before but not much effects.
RussiasNo1
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by RussiasNo1 »

vico didnt worked for me quite well but i think its because it was one of my first doses :D

you should try marijuanaQH, Anesthesia or Heroin
they are pretty powerful ;)
skatekid24
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by skatekid24 »

Vico works great for me, and is in fact of my favorite does along with Oxy and DXM. It really mellows me and out I usually just want to hang out with people and have a good time afterwards. Try out Oxy or DMX
lizgoode206
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by lizgoode206 »

I am just wondering, how come the dose gives a varying effect? I understand that it a major factor is that one should be very relax in order to have maximum result but how come others still can't have their money's worth? Is it because of the the drug is not strong enough?

-------------------
Rocket French
Last edited by lizgoode206 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bxs4life
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by bxs4life »

lizgoode206 wrote:I am just wondering, how come the dose gives a varying effect? I understand that it a major factor is that one should be very relax in order to have maximum result but how come others still can't have their money's worth? Is it because of the the drug is not strong enough?
Everyone's brain is made up of different chemistry. It is the same reason why some people smoke weed and it does nothing for them and others it sends them to space. :lol: The sound waves do its best to simulate the frequency that is associated with the physical drug/act but it definately depends on how receptive your brain is to this sort of "meditation tool". Practice more and don't think of high expectations. Vico just freaking HIT ME out of nowhere after many unsuccessful attempts. Keep at it!