*Adderall/Codeine* Great Experiences Updated 6/15/10

Share dose experiences
OneoftheFew
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Woot

Post by OneoftheFew »

I like reading your experiences. They're quite fascinating and make me want to try all the doses you write about. UGH! If only I had spare money, haha.
I must say though, my newest favorite is LSD.
bitz139
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by bitz139 »

I definitely had a weird experience with Lucid Dream and i'd like to see how it affects you.
420 Rebel
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by 420 Rebel »

Very detailed experience reports. Looking forward to seeing more from you.

Also, I'm planning on trying Adrenochrome tomorrow, now that I've watched Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas it inspired me to try it.
lynam95
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by lynam95 »

I'm going to point out the obvious and say that camera hasn't posted in a while..
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

lynam95 wrote:I'm going to point out the obvious and say that camera hasn't posted in a while..
I only plan on being here every couple weeks.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

And bump btw.
quetonto
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by quetonto »

Very very nice read

really well described and very detailed,

would you try opium again ? i had a GREAT dose yesterday,

i tried trip and lsd because of your review (although i didn't get alot effects), i may try oxy aswell.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

quetonto wrote:Very very nice read

really well described and very detailed,

would you try opium again ? i had a GREAT dose yesterday,

i tried trip and lsd because of your review (although i didn't get alot effects), i may try oxy aswell.
Oxy, Vico, White Crosses, MarijuanaQH and HashQH are my favorite doses.
I'll try Opium again soon. I HIGHLY suggest Oxy.
Biojerk
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Biojerk »

This was very helpful. :) Thank you!
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Biojerk wrote:This was very helpful. :) Thank you!
No problem :D
floydboy
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by floydboy »

Still my favorite topic on this entire website. Really helped me choose some doses. Are you going to keep updating this, like with new doses such as speedball, etc.? That would be really cool. Thanks so much! :D
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

floydboy wrote:Still my favorite topic on this entire website. Really helped me choose some doses. Are you going to keep updating this, like with new doses such as speedball, etc.? That would be really cool. Thanks so much! :D
Thanks for the feedback! I will deffinitely be buying some of the new doses soon, as well as older ones that I haven't purhased. I also just got the iPhone app and will be reviewing those as well.
robbyam
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by robbyam »

cameraboirzu wrote:
floydboy wrote:Still my favorite topic on this entire website. Really helped me choose some doses. Are you going to keep updating this, like with new doses such as speedball, etc.? That would be really cool. Thanks so much! :D
Thanks for the feedback! I will deffinitely be buying some of the new doses soon, as well as older ones that I haven't purhased. I also just got the iPhone app and will be reviewing those as well.
Awesome! I've been looking all over for reviews on the iphone app. What I'm most curious about is if the quicker doses on the iphone work as good as the full ones, since the full ones are meant to be quicker than the computer ones. You guide seems to favor quicker doses so I'm excited to hear what you think about it. Nice job making this. :-D
floydboy
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by floydboy »

robbyam wrote:
cameraboirzu wrote:
Awesome! I've been looking all over for reviews on the iphone app. What I'm most curious about is if the quicker doses on the iphone work as good as the full ones, since the full ones are meant to be quicker than the computer ones. You guide seems to favor quicker doses so I'm excited to hear what you think about it.
I-Doser Premium 2010 App Review
Personally, I am highly impressed with the iPhone app. With the exception of a few doses that sound a little cheesy with the new music, I like these 10 and 15-minute doses far better than their .drg quick-hit counterparts. Plus, you can't argue with the price!
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Fantastic app for the price, came with some of my favorite doses (absinthe, white crosses) but I haven't gotten around to purchasing any new doses yet.

I'm using Absinthe right now, and Im feeling it 100% , so to any skeptics: it's well worth it. In addition it comes with soothing background sounds which make it easier to listen to.

I'll post my experience mañana.