Non-believer's/reception test dose

Request new doses
StealthBeast
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Non-believer's/reception test dose

Post by StealthBeast »

The story is typical. They hear about I-doser and buy a dose recommended by a friend or on this forum, try it, have unsatisfactory results, never buy another dose and discourage everyone they know from buying a dose.

Ouch... Especially considering that the real problem could have been that that person simply wasn't receptive to that particular dose.

Doesn't it make sense to design a dose designed to be as receptive to as many people as possible, not only to act as a scalable test for the effectiveness on an individual, but to give the non-believers something to definitivly try?

This way, if one of the doses is a no-go, then people new to binaural sounds will know that it was just a fluke and be likely to try other doses, and people less receptive to the doses can end their frustration sooner.
lucidthoughts
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Re: Non-believer's/reception test dose

Post by lucidthoughts »

StealthBeast wrote:The story is typical. They hear about I-doser and buy a dose recommended by a friend or on this forum, try it, have ................

my friend wont even attempt to try it. he thinks its bullshit to "get high from listening to music" i've explained everything, but he is so close-minded that he wont try it.
LittleBrown
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by LittleBrown »

lucidthoughts wrote:
StealthBeast wrote:The story is typical. They hear about I-doser and buy a dose recommended by a friend or on this forum, try it, have ................

my friend wont even attempt to try it. he thinks its bullshit to "get high from listening to music" i've explained everything, but he is so close-minded that he wont try it.
there are too much hollow as o people, they have nothing under their thoughts. My best friend is punk, so usually he told its cool to get high, but then i told him then drink only vodka or go something more strong, he usually dont answer, same as other hollow heartless and mindless people do. He just want drink lots of poorest beer everyday and smoke poorest sigaretes. So why they lied? To look cool? They dont care about anything. All 14-16 year old people in my 500000 city havnt red A BOOK. I can getting close to high condition just by reading very good book. May be thats one of reasons i have incredible effects. And they lie too much. Lie in every phrase. Thats too ugly i hate it.
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

lucidthoughts wrote:

dude ive learned this the hard way... its plain and simple, you need to let skeptics know they should go fuck themselves
TheMoonlightSeedling
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by TheMoonlightSeedling »

After trying my first two doses last night (quick happy, followed by nitrous), I was freaking high as a kite... laughing my a$$ off and having a great time (after being really pissed off before I tried the doses). My boyfriend (who is a practicing pessimist) said he had to try it (I gave him nitrous) and apparently it had no effect. I think it's more of how you go into it that effects how well it works than anything else. I tried mine not thinking it would work or that it wouldn't (didn't want to get the placebo effect, also didn't want it to not work just because I thought it wouldn't), and I was amazed at how well it worked. A minute or so of being happy, then all of a sudden I couldn't stop laughing for a good 10 minutes.