I-Doser on ABC News

iDoser.com press releases
Gmanx
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Gmanx »

I found this to be hilarious, I told my parents about I-doser and they agree it is safe and actually kinda neat, Forget about them saying its un-safe 8)
snorris2
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Huh...

Post by snorris2 »

You're all kidding, right?

Do you understand the concept of "gateway drug"? A gateway drug is a drug that does not have the addictive components as, say, nicotine. It's something that is used before someone moves on to the real drugs, the ones that cause physical harm and such.

This article did not say it causes physical harm. It says it has potential to cause harm. It's right; you shouldn't use the i-Doser and then drive. I mean, the rates of car accidents caused by drugs are not as high as, say, driving while texting, but driving under the influence is still a problem that is prevalent in society. The i-Doser is used to cause a "high" in a sense, and a lot of the doses offered are advertised to replicate the effects of the illegal drugs. Use common sense, it's like doing math...

I mean, obviously not everyone is going to want to get out there and start speedballing and shit, but it talks about how this is a greater potential for such situations to occur. Are the binaural beats harmful? As far as studies have shown so far, no. They aren't long term and they have been able to help people as well. But can these binaural beats possibly have others (who have addiction run in their family) to want to try something stronger? Of course.

Don't get me wrong, a lot of you out there will never use it and then want to use drugs. I'm one of those as well. But this article isn't FOR YOU. It's for the people out there who are more prone to addictions in their family. It's not saying you will all go out and do meth after i-Doser; it's saying to be careful about letting your children use it. Marijuana does not have a physical addiction, but I would still not want to catch my kids doing it!

So please, don't be moronic and say "Lulz this article is stoopid, i use idoser nd i dont want crack!!1" or "We should get rid of radioz in carz for that matter!1!" This article is meant to bring up that i-Doser has a greater potential than music to cause accidents, as well as how it shows greater potential out there to act as a gateway.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: Huh...

Post by Bloodbane424 »

snorris2 wrote:You're all kidding, right?

Do you understand the concept of "gateway drug"? A gateway drug is a drug that does not have the addictive components as, say, nicotine. It's something that is used before someone moves on to the real drugs, the ones that cause physical harm and such.

This article did not say it causes physical harm. It says it has potential to cause harm. It's right; you shouldn't use the i-Doser and then drive. I mean, the rates of car accidents caused by drugs are not as high as, say, driving while texting, but driving under the influence is still a problem that is prevalent in society. The i-Doser is used to cause a "high" in a sense, and a lot of the doses offered are advertised to replicate the effects of the illegal drugs. Use common sense, it's like doing math...

I mean, obviously not everyone is going to want to get out there and start speedballing and shit, but it talks about how this is a greater potential for such situations to occur. Are the binaural beats harmful? As far as studies have shown so far, no. They aren't long term and they have been able to help people as well. But can these binaural beats possibly have others (who have addiction run in their family) to want to try something stronger? Of course.

Don't get me wrong, a lot of you out there will never use it and then want to use drugs. I'm one of those as well. But this article isn't FOR YOU. It's for the people out there who are more prone to addictions in their family. It's not saying you will all go out and do meth after i-Doser; it's saying to be careful about letting your children use it. Marijuana does not have a physical addiction, but I would still not want to catch my kids doing it!

So please, don't be moronic and say "Lulz this article is stoopid, i use idoser nd i dont want crack!!1" or "We should get rid of radioz in carz for that matter!1!" This article is meant to bring up that i-Doser has a greater potential than music to cause accidents, as well as how it shows greater potential out there to act as a gateway.
>_> You do know they warn you about driving after doing an intense dose right?
snorris2
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by snorris2 »

Yes, I do. But there were others before me posting about how i-Doser isn't an inhibitant.
Her arguement on the effect of I-doser on driving is silly as well. Everyone here knows that I-doser cannot HONESTLY impair you enough so that you could get into a car crash. We may as well get rid of car radios too, I mean, they have music and music changes how you think, and you may get in a car wreck if you listen. I'm not making the argument that music doesn't change how you think, but EVERYTHING causes a reaction, doesn't matter if you read, listen, touch, etc.
By cameraboirzu. So that's where my point came up. :) [/quote]
ninty
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by ninty »

nothing wrong with bringing our mind into a different state. it can be done naturally just by meditating. (many people have said meditation can lead to feeling high for example). drugs bring us to those states of mind easier whether digital or chemical.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

snorris2 wrote:Yes, I do. But there were others before me posting about how i-Doser isn't an inhibitant.
Her arguement on the effect of I-doser on driving is silly as well. Everyone here knows that I-doser cannot HONESTLY impair you enough so that you could get into a car crash. We may as well get rid of car radios too, I mean, they have music and music changes how you think, and you may get in a car wreck if you listen. I'm not making the argument that music doesn't change how you think, but EVERYTHING causes a reaction, doesn't matter if you read, listen, touch, etc.
By cameraboirzu. So that's where my point came up. :)
[/quote]

Well even if you did do a dose that messed you up that much you wouldn't get in a car afterwards because of a few things.

1. You would be really tired/numb/dizzy so you wouldn't want to go drive anyway.
2. It would obviously be really fucking stupid if you did go drive
3. Even if you did start driving, it usually doesn't take long before you go back to normal. Whenever I dose I can still concentrate on whatever I'm doing.

I guess it can be dangerous if you do something stupid afterwards, but the actual doses cannot harm you.
DevilishWolf
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by DevilishWolf »

I hate how all of these news stations are saying that i-doser is "targeting your children" when there is a disclaimer saying you need to be 18 or older to buy these products
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

DevilishWolf wrote:I hate how all of these news stations are saying that i-doser is "targeting your children" when there is a disclaimer saying you need to be 18 or older to buy these products
Yeah, the media loves to spread ignorance.