Share dose experiences
wilpich
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by wilpich »

Bloodbane424 wrote:
UltimaWarrior wrote:
Bloodbane424 wrote: It's a joke?
I thought jokes were supposed to be funny.
well.. i laughed when i read this xD
CyrillKR
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by CyrillKR »

I dont I told my parents about it since they know its not really drugs and they think it does not work

if you think that your parents will worry about it then dont tell just say that you want to take a nap after a long day and without them disturbing you
Master832
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Master832 »

I'm nearly out of the house so it shouldn't be a problem for much longer. I told my parents about it and they think it will "fry my brains". I find this point of view disturbing because they're by no means idiots. Anyways I just keep the i-doser window minimized and buy my doses with visa gift cards which you can buy at pretty much any drug store. I think my parents should be happy that I found I-doser. I don't have the same dependence on weed that I used to.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

Master832 wrote:I'm nearly out of the house so it shouldn't be a problem for much longer. I told my parents about it and they think it will "fry my brains". I find this point of view disturbing because they're by no means idiots. Anyways I just keep the i-doser window minimized and buy my doses with visa gift cards which you can buy at pretty much any drug store. I think my parents should be happy that I found I-doser. I don't have the same dependence on weed that I used to.
The reason they think it will fry your brain is because they don't know how it works or what binaural beats even are. If they actually took the time to learn about it they would realize that it can't hurt you. In fact, binaural beats (the technology I-Doser uses) can actually be healthy for you because they can calm you and release stress. They can also make it easier to think and focus.

Unfortunately many people assume that I-Doser is a dangerous thing as soon as they hear the word "drug" due to what they have heard about drugs being dangerous.

What people need to realize is that I-Doser isn't like drugs, it doesn't forcibly change anything such as the chemical balance in your brain. Everything it does is actually natural, which is the amazing thing about it.
SomeRandomGuy
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by SomeRandomGuy »

Yeah, if somebody thinks that scary doses can be traumatic, they should think thar fever hallucionations and nightmares are lot more scary but they dont fuck you up either
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

SomeRandomGuy wrote:Yeah, if somebody thinks that scary doses can be traumatic, they should think thar fever hallucionations and nightmares are lot more scary but they dont fuck you up either
Exactly!
willtheoct
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by willtheoct »

i see a good reason to hide this. reading stories on here, some people turn temporarily insane listening to the hand of god or gates of hades. and flip out and punch someone, or shit their pants.

second, my dad says that everything in the world is either a necessity, something unwanted, or it's addictive. this is not a necessity, and if i keep doing it, it means i want it.

so, to hide it? don't keep bookmarks, press ctrl-H to view and delete your history, or password protect your computer.

i use these beats on the iphone, so i just change the name to an acronym, and if somebody listens to it, they won't know what the hell it is.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

willtheoct wrote:i see a good reason to hide this. reading stories on here, some people turn temporarily insane listening to the hand of god or gates of hades. and flip out and punch someone, or shit their pants.

second, my dad says that everything in the world is either a necessity, something unwanted, or it's addictive. this is not a necessity, and if i keep doing it, it means i want it.

so, to hide it? don't keep bookmarks, press ctrl-H to view and delete your history, or password protect your computer.

i use these beats on the iphone, so i just change the name to an acronym, and if somebody listens to it, they won't know what the hell it is.
I think you misunderstood what your dad meant. Everything is addictive, just to different amounts. Listening to binaural beats is about as addictive as listening to music, actually less then that. From much experience with it, I can tell you that it's an enjoyable thing, but far from addictive.

Plus music isn't a necessity, unwanted, or addictive (at least not physically, but even mentally it can't be that addictive.) Neither are so many other things in the world. I think this theory of your dads kind of makes the world seem like a bleak place not meant for enjoyment. Fuck that. I'm gonna enjoy some shit whether he likes it or not. :evil:
Last edited by Bloodbane424 on Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ideas101
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by ideas101 »

Great post!!! looking forward on sharing my expertise and learning new ideas here at the same time..i'll see you around guys...
shiko-himura
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by shiko-himura »

Bloodbane424 wrote:
willtheoct wrote:i see a good reason to hide this. reading stories on here, some people turn temporarily insane listening to the hand of god or gates of hades. and flip out and punch someone, or shit their pants.

I think you misunderstood what your dad meant. Everything is addictive, just to different amounts. Listening to binaural beats is about as addictive as listening to music, actually less then that. From much experience with it, I can tell you that it's an enjoyable thing, but far from addictive.

Plus music isn't a necessity, unwanted, or addictive (at least not physically, but even mentally it can't be that addictive.) Neither are so many other things in the world. I think this theory of your dads kind of makes the world seem like a bleak place not meant for enjoyment. Fuck that. I'm gonna enjoy some shit whether he likes it or not. :evil:

I am living breathing proof that music is addictive.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

shiko-himura wrote:
Bloodbane424 wrote:

I am living breathing proof that music is addictive.
Heheh yeah me too
superhetoric
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by superhetoric »

I don't hide them - I just rename the files from, say, "cocaine" to "co" or something so if they saw me listening to something called cocaine they wouldn't panic, haha. I usually do them in bed or when I'm alone completely anyway.

I showed my mother GOH reactions on Youtube and she thought it was a hoax, haha.
thetrippa
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by thetrippa »

i wouldnt hideit
Last edited by thetrippa on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
madcow
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by madcow »

Master832 wrote:I'm nearly out of the house so it shouldn't be a problem for much longer. I told my parents about it and they think it will "fry my brains". I find this point of view disturbing because they're by no means idiots. Anyways I just keep the i-doser window minimized and buy my doses with visa gift cards which you can buy at pretty much any drug store. I think my parents should be happy that I found I-doser. I don't have the same dependence on weed that I used to.
thetrippa wrote:yeah guys but aside from hiding this from your parents how do you buy the doses without them knowing i thought you needed a credit card or paypal can someone help plz :question:
answer up top bro,

my parents have this attitude they know everything but never researched it with weed and idoser, weed isnt unhealthy but that is a whole different convo my dad saw idoser program on my comp and researched it and found out u can get high off of sounds so he started freaking out cuz they are making me quit weed right now so they think this is just as bad for u, when did getting high turn bad? the only thing that should be questionable is how u get high.

i just renam the files with acronyms
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

They are making you quit weed? It's kinda funny when worded that way because it makes it sound as if it's an addictive herb.