Is Genesis scary?

Share dose experiences
SomeRandomGuy
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Is Genesis scary?

Post by SomeRandomGuy »

I want to know how does Genesis feel. I have bad experiences from Gate of Hades so i want to know that is Genesis scary? Does it give you paranoia, fear and does it freak you out with those demonic crackling parts?
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

Genesis
Stimulant (VERY STRONG)
30 Minutes

The universe was created with a bang, and we offer you Genesis so you can feel that explosion deep inside. At the start it will feel like a little spark, you will have to concentrate to feel it, like a tiny match burning deep in your soul. By halfway though the dose, the spark will be a forest fire consuming everything that is dark or bad inside you. Bad feelings wash away in this incredible soul-fire. By the end of the dose, your body will be shaking under an explosion of heat, you may feel jittery, alive, awake, and shaking when the final minutes of Genesis hit you: the Big Bang of your soul. When the dose is over, you will feel new, washed away in the incredible fire. Words can not describe the complete wash of this soul bomb: Genesis.

To me it doesn't look scary at all, in fact it looks to me like it's designed to make you feel really good. I highly doubt it will be scary or have crackling noises. Even though they say it hits you pretty hard I don't think they meant like Gate of Hades.
v3nge
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by v3nge »

I agree witch Bloodbane, I have yet to try Genesis but I've wanted to for a while (I'm broke atm). Doses you should stay away from are as follows-
-MarijuanaQH - Crackling noises
-HoG/GoH - Very strong (for some)
-Adrenochrome - Induces fear and paranoia
-Inhalant - Crackling and fear/paranoia
-Nitrous - I had a bad experience with nitrous once but I do not want to discourage you from trying it because it may not happen to you. I've used it since with good effects.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

v3nge wrote:I agree witch Bloodbane, I have yet to try Genesis but I've wanted to for a while (I'm broke atm). Doses you should stay away from are as follows-
-Nitrous - I had a bad experience with nitrous once but I do not want to discourage you from trying it because it may not happen to you. I've used it since with good effects.
MarijuanaQH has crackling noises but it's actually a very pleasant experience once you get used to it. Just don't listen to it really loudly and it's not a problem.

Seriously though, just because it has crackling noises doesn't mean it's a bad dose, the crackling noises in that one are actually what make you feel good.

MarijuanaQH actually happens to be one of my favorite doses.
NeapolitanHusky
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by NeapolitanHusky »

Bloodbane424 wrote:
v3nge wrote:I agree witch Bloodbane, I have yet to try Genesis but I've wanted to for a while (I'm broke atm). Doses you should stay away from are as follows-
MarijuanaQH has crackling noises but it's actually a very pleasant experience once you get used to it. Just don't listen to it really loudly and it's not a problem.
Agreed. I've gotten to the point where I actually look forward to that part of MarijuanaQH- that's usually where the effects start to really hit me, and it kinda brings a sense of like... "Oh, here we go!" Kinda like when you're on a rollercoaster, going up, and then you get near the top... There's that sense of anticipation. It's exciting.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

NeapolitanHusky wrote:
Bloodbane424 wrote:
Agreed. I've gotten to the point where I actually look forward to that part of MarijuanaQH- that's usually where the effects start to really hit me, and it kinda brings a sense of like... "Oh, here we go!" Kinda like when you're on a rollercoaster, going up, and then you get near the top... There's that sense of anticipation. It's exciting.
Exactly. :D
v3nge
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by v3nge »

Yes but if he is easily scared it is not the first one that I would recommend.
v3nge
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by v3nge »

Yes but if he is easily scared it is not the first one that I would recommend.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

v3nge wrote:Yes but if he is easily scared it is not the first one that I would recommend.
Well if you warn him about it, it's not that much of a problem. Besides it doesn't hit really hard like Inhalant or GoH, it actually sort of eases into it. On the other hand, Inhalant just starts going apeshit out of nowhere and scares the fuck out of you.
Austin-
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Austin- »

Why do people think the crackling noises are scary? :?
I tried MarijuanaQH around two times, the noises never scared me :D
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

Yeah me neither, I guess it just kinda takes them by surprise. The first time I heard it I sort of questioned if the dose was breaking or something.
Austin-
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: Is Genesis scary?

Post by Austin- »

SomeRandomGuy wrote:I want to know how does Genesis feel. I have bad experiences from Gate of Hades so i want to know that is Genesis scary? Does it give you paranoia, fear and does it freak you out with those demonic crackling parts?
I tried Genesis, no cracking stuff in that. :-)
DevilishWolf
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by DevilishWolf »

Doesnt the Dexies dose also cause paranoia?
moyeboy359
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by moyeboy359 »

For me Genesis was not scary at all. It was a very pleasant experience that made me feel fresh and new. Give it a try cause it's amazing.