MORE MUST HAVE TIPS!

Share dose experiences
Monoxide
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Hrmmm...

Post by Monoxide »

giganticbrain wrote:subway, I understand what you mean by falling into a subconscious state. The problem for me is staying in such a state. For a few seconds I will go into it, then abruptly jump back out. I can never seem to stay there. Do you have any tips for staying in the subconscious state? I've tried focusing, but focusing more seems to only make it worse.
I have a hard time with this too and from watching my boyfriend I think I know the answer. Practice and if you can practice meditation as well. My boyfriend had been practicing meditation for months before it had any benefits for him, he is very good at it now and he swears it is a huge part of why i-doser works for him.

I hope this is the solution, because I'm trying to get there. My life is just very busy and stressful with a very fast paced job - so it is hard to sit down on just not think for 30 minutes for me. My family has always agreed that I have undiagnosed AD&D because I show all the mental signs but I tend to try to self control through focus exercises rather than go talk to a doctor and get put on all kinds of pharmaceuticals.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: MORE MUST HAVE TIPS!

Post by Bloodbane424 »

Try not focusing. Just sort of drift off and the effects will come to you. Try not to fall asleep, though.
benjahut
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by benjahut »

Bumped for epic greatness.
irobot443
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by irobot443 »

thank you so much for posting this it really helped so much! i got more out of my doses from these tips! :)
lucidthoughts
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by lucidthoughts »

I use most of the same techniques myself.
I guess its just something you learn over time.
Thanks for the information though.
Vinny554
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Vinny554 »

What do i do if my bed is not close to my computer? I dont want to get the mp3s because they are not as effective.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

Vinny554 wrote:What do i do if my bed is not close to my computer? I dont want to get the mp3s because they are not as effective.
You can just relax in your chair. A bed isn't required.
iong
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by iong »

Does the effect last after the sound session for others?

I've tried A-bomb, Hash, and Ecstasy. Hash and A-bomb worked for me.

A-bomb was like this anticipation feeling about to explode. Like waiting for something, my body tensed up and I started giggling.

The Hash made me feel like my body wasn't there. That part did feel like being high, but I didn't get the other sensations from when I normally smoke.

Ecstasy was a bust for me.

I have a question though. Are the effects supposed to last after I finish. Laying down with my eyes closed is not really something I enjoy when I'm high, so it seemed like a waste of time. Are people, with practice, able to listen, get high, and then remain high for a long period of time?

I don't hate i-doser so far. But so far I don't see how it compares to the real thing. Like with Marijuana, I don't really care about being high. I care about doing the normal things I normally do, but doing them high. It all seems better. I-Doser you can be high but you have to be half asleep... doesn't seem that great.

If I practice with i-doser can I replace smoking all together once I get good?
acid-lizard
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by acid-lizard »

usually i doser dont work for me, but i did some dxm (real dxm) and decided to try it again, wow every single dose works like a charm. dxm + idoser= perfect synergy :D
MY_username
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by MY_username »

ok guys so for me, (since im not the smartest person in the world) where do i get this program from you're all talking about? my friend showed me a link for free doses and they're kinda poor quality cause they're all staticy. my friend just introduced i-doser to me like 2 days ago and since im one with ADD i cant fucking keep my mind idle. it always has to be thinking about something. these tips are really great even tho i have yet to try them. but everytime i try idosing i fall asleep. SO PLEASE, CAN ANYONE TELL ME THIS PROGRAM? (even tho this website probly has it im too lazy to look for it). i freaked out when i found out that signing up for this thing gave me 3 free doses. lol :-D
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

MY_username
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by MY_username »

ok so i clicked on this here link ^ and i clicked on the free downloader. it took me to a new page and i hit download now and all it did was refreshed the page
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

Try the alternate download link at http://www.i-doser.com/download

They are both working fine.
oPUMAz
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by oPUMAz »

To get doses go to online store then download idoser v5
Also ITunes has some doses that's where I get mine cuz my folks probably won't buy me it off the site
Hope fully Idoser will put all the doses on iTunes and full length
Sloth
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Sloth »

This really helped me get my friend to finally have I-Doser work for him. Thanks a ton!