MultipleO for adult females - OMG!!!

Share dose experiences
Dee
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

MultipleO for adult females - OMG!!!

Post by Dee »

Some background: I'm 45, female and been married for over 20 years. Definitely not a prude (we've had our share of adventures), but have always had a hard time reaching orgasm - and never more than once. Found this website last night after reading a news article about it. Husband is out of town on business and I was bored, so I figured what the heck. Tried the free alcohol last night & was fairly impressed. Felt a little tipsy and horny (my typical reaction when I drink).

Tonight: Husband still out of town, feeling a little horny, thought about trying Orgasm but, considering my difficulty in that department, decided to try MultipleO in hopes that it might be strong enough to have an effect. After about 5 minutes I would have been ripping off hubby's clothes if he was here. By the end, I had...wait for it...SIX MIND-BLOWING ORGASMS!!!!!!

Oh yeah, will definitely be doing this one again - next time with hubby here!
hopesdead
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by hopesdead »

Two reasons for such a reaction are that A: women have stronger orgasms and can get their more easily then men; B: I've read that women react differently to binaural beats compared to men.
Austin-
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Austin- »

hopesdead wrote:Two reasons for such a reaction are that A: women have stronger orgasms and can get their more easily then men; B: I've read that women react differently to binaural beats compared to men.
That's NOT fair. :-(
zouloum
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re:

Post by zouloum »

Austin- wrote:
hopesdead wrote:Two reasons for such a reaction are that A: women have stronger orgasms and can get their more easily then men; B: I've read that women react differently to binaural beats compared to men.
That's NOT fair. :-(
I guess you can buy ecstasy to compensate lol
FREAK656
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: MultipleO for adult females - OMG!!!

Post by FREAK656 »

ecstasy gives most guys a LIMPY...wah wah waaaah(not my problem because I don't do designer drugs). I'm glad you finally got off and for the record I would have gladly helped you, I kid I kid...but seriously...lol