GoH For my first time

Share dose experiences
FREAK656
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

GoH For my first time

Post by FREAK656 »

I just heard about I-dosing today as I was browsing a website, I saw the youtube video and thought "wow, only in Oklahoma would they find people that stupid, thinking sounds are a gateway drug" I was curious so I downloaded the I-dose program and found one of the drug doses (cocaine or something) it didn't do much for me but I did notice I was getting twitchy and had some involuntary R.E.M. so I figured I'd step it up. I proceeded to get GoH and try that out...I was kind of bored for what I would have to say was about 10 minutes or so(I don't really know) then I started feeling a little scared, the twitching came back and not long after I started feeling really lucid and seeing some really disturbing images in my head, but I thought "oh that's pretty cool I guess, I wonder when the really scary part comes...or IF it comes" well about 20 minutes in and all the sudden the most horrible sound I had ever heard came blaring out of the headphones, I arched my back, gritted my teeth and put my hands over my headphone covered ears. It was the scariest thing I have ever felt...It felt like...It felt like dieing. I am proud to say I made it all the way through without taking off the headphone or adjusting the volume(or blacking out lol).

Now I know that this definitely works and will be trying some other doses later tonight...Jesus Christ tho that was Like a rollercoaster at Halloween-horror on crack x10. BY FAR one of the most intense experiences I have ever had and The only reason I didn't fucken black-out is because I'm a 17 year old guy and I wouldn't let myself. .

Gates of Hades is definitely NOT FOR BEGINNERS! But a very VERY fun experience.
FREAK656
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: GoH For my first time

Post by FREAK656 »

Thought I'd update, I just woke up from a nap and I had a terrible dream. Long story short I burned a cop alive and hung a woman from a traffic poll on my way home from baseball practice(which I don't play). I got pulled over because I ran up on the woman in my truck but stopped in time, she was being a bitch and I knew he was gonna give me a ticket...So I killed them both and then just went home.

I'm not sure if it has something to do with that dose I took today but that was a very vivid and fucked up dream.

Any thoughts on this?
Whowantsfreepuppys
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Whowantsfreepuppys »

Im just curious.. did you pay the 200$ or just the one on itunes?
demonkingjj
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by demonkingjj »

Come on you GOTTA be lying :D I want some crazy intense sh*t like that to happen to me, don't care if I black out!

Oh, and I heard lots of people talk about that loud noise in GoH. Is it actually just a noise played in the song or was it a psychological thing?
duckysaurus
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by duckysaurus »

it's actually loud. to me it sounds like a mix of an air raid siren and static