Hallucinogens

Share dose experiences
x529
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Hallucinogens

Post by x529 »

How long did it take you guys to hallucinate on any of the doses (trip, peyote, bufo toad, etc) because I've been listening to I Doser for about a week now and in the beginning I barely felt anything and now I feel a lot on different doses except I haven't hallunicated yet. Trip didn't do anything to me and same with bufo toad and peyote...should I just keep trying or do you guys have more suggestions?
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

Well you don't really hallucinate that much, it's only binaural beats. From my experience it makes things look much different, so perhaps it changes your perception (look up my experience with bufo toad.)
bitz139
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

YaBa

Post by bitz139 »

It only took me 45 seconds of the YaBa QH dose before it scared me so much i stopped it
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: YaBa

Post by Bloodbane424 »

bitz139 wrote:It only took me 45 seconds of the YaBa QH dose before it scared me so much i stopped it
Doses can't take effect in only 45 seconds.
bitz139
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by bitz139 »

Bloodbane424 wrote:
bitz139 wrote:It only took me 45 seconds of the YaBa QH dose before it scared me so much i stopped it
i thought so too, but I saw a giant eyeball staring at me and I freaked. It might've been the thought that I was gonna see something that made me see it, or some other psychological thing, but i swear I saw something and havent tried that dose since o.O
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

bitz139 wrote:
Bloodbane424 wrote:
i thought so too, but I saw a giant eyeball staring at me and I freaked. It might've been the thought that I was gonna see something that made me see it, or some other psychological thing, but i swear I saw something and havent tried that dose since o.O
Placebo effect. You expected something to happen, and so it did.
bitz139
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by bitz139 »

Bloodbane424 wrote:
bitz139 wrote:
Bloodbane424 wrote: Doses can't take effect in only 45 seconds.
Placebo effect. You expected something to happen, and so it did.
yeah, ill believe that now due to the fact that i did it again and just had a paranoid feeling and tiny shadows scampering around
jenlynn90
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by jenlynn90 »

Doses can't take effect in only 45 seconds.[/quote]

i thought so too, but I saw a giant eyeball staring at me and I freaked. It might've been the thought that I was gonna see something that made me see it, or some other psychological thing, but i swear I saw something and havent tried that dose since o.O[/quote]

Placebo effect. You expected something to happen, and so it did.[/quote]

either way how is it you can tell this person what they did or did not see/feel? get off your high horse.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

jenlynn90 wrote:either way how is it you can tell this person what they did or did not see/feel? get off your high horse.
I know because from personal experience doses can't take effect in only 45 seconds. I'm not saying that he didn't see what he said he did, I'm just saying that I-Doser didn't cause it. Get off your high horse.
IsaStaff
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by IsaStaff »

bitz139 wrote:
Bloodbane424 wrote:
I agree with you.

cheap nfl jerseys or just cheap jerseys?
go to stajump.com,my beloved jerseys just cost me 19$ with good quarity and fast deliver!