First experience that worked - French Roast

Share dose experiences
_Auron_
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

First experience that worked - French Roast

Post by _Auron_ »

I tried a few of the recreational doses when I found out about I-Doser a few weeks ago, but they didn't seem to do anything at all. I wasn't that skeptical about it, just wasn't allowing myself to focus (or unfocus, depending on how you look at it) enough.

Well, one day at work I had only had about 3-4 hours of sleep and was working a long and late night shift, and decided to try the French Roast dose on my break. I figured it was only 5 minutes of my time, so I did it. I noticed the effects about 3 minutes in, and after I was done with the whole 5 minutes, I was extremely hyper. The pain through my body from being tired and stressed out was greatly diminished, and the slow demeanor I had when I came to work was completely gone. My coworkers noticed and thought I just had a redbull, except if I did the caffeine wouldn't hit me that soon. Thankfully the effect lasted about 2-3 hours and made it possible to deal with work that night despite my lack of sleep.

This initial dose told me that without a doubt that I-Doser works. I'll post more about experiences with others as I try them [again].
idoserfreak420
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: First experience that worked - French Roast

Post by idoserfreak420 »

they all pretty much work for me except for this one....
SLC™
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by SLC™ »

Exactly the same

At first, I tried many doses at the same day.
It didnt worked.

3 - 4 weeks later, I tried Content and it worked like hell :nod:

And now I know, that I need to be absolutly concentrated during a dose!
The most of theese are working now... :unibrow:
1joel8
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by 1joel8 »

Same here, and I have to say, it's awesome!
dp100
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by dp100 »

It takes me 2-3 minutes to calm down, focus on as little as possible, and just make it work right. So the short doses never work.