UFO Abduction & Missions to Space

Request new doses
grooverider
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

UFO Abduction & Missions to Space

Post by grooverider »

So yeah just like it says, experience being abducted by UFO's and being taken onto their ship and (hopefully not probed) whatever and then you escape and make your way back to earth, or just fly off with one of their ships to wherever. Like an OBE with some paranoia feelings, work some strong alien psychedelics into some speedy/adreneline rushes with a nice peak and then a calming cool down.

Then there is the Mission to Mars, so you would start off blasting off into space and experiencing weightlessness, then reach mars and have some kind of adventure or experience. I'm thinking strong g-forces moving into some floaty weightlessness followed by anticipation/slight fear, some adrenaline rushes and mild alien psychedelics peaking into some pretty visuals (kinda like total recall without the majority of total recall).

Could even do a Mission to Venus where you start out the same and introduce sexual stimulation with mild alien psychedelics instead of fear and adrenaline... that could be interesting.

These kinda just popped into my head, but I'm thinking that simulations need to expand into experiences. Have the technology that is already being used, mixed and matched to create these adventures. All thats needed is a decent story line for the imagination and maybe cue points (music perhaps) in the audio to siginal the change in story. Perhaps even full screen images to get lost in while listening that change when the story line does. Kinda like H.R Geiger or Alex Grey imagery, images that cause you to focus and unfocus at the same time and create sensory overload. :D

just my thoughts.
1joel8
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: UFO Abduction & Missions to Space

Post by 1joel8 »

How exactly could you re-create or should i say create a Binaural Beat for this?
electrified123
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by electrified123 »

:D interesting......
this could be cool but just close your eyes with idoser cliffhangar
and then open your eyes in the middle of it and jump up and down on your bed :-) ;-)
csocializt
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by csocializt »

A-bomb always makes me feel like I'm being launched at a high velocity into space before sending me back into my chair ;D
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Try zero gravity and then adrenochrome. I bet thats what your lookin for.