Site Admin
Site Admin

I-Doser on KFOR News - Video

Post by idoser »

Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

Well, at least they aren't as ignorant as the other news reports. They have a few legitimate points but overall they're still assuming some things. I hate when people hear the word "drug" and automatically assume something is dangerous. I-Doser is probably even less dangerous then music, since music sometimes can sometimes spread bad messages and be an overall bad role model.
pakondeck
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

C'mon son

Post by pakondeck »

These people dont appreciate that a completely harmless way to experience drugs have discovered.I say that idoser should make more educational drugs to help focus and have intelligence. This will make idoser look Good on the news
quetonto
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by quetonto »

hahahahahahahaha

i love when he said 'legit', not sure why but i found it funny

i think of i doser as a type of meditation, i've looked through a few things for meditation and i'm pretty sure you can 'trip' through meditation or lucid dreaming,

i'm sure i doser helps and can help recreate real drugs but as its been said i'm pretty certain sound or music can't recreate drugs anywhere near the actual thing.

bloodbane - i agree music does spread as much or more harmful messages

you gotta be sensible with everything in this world.

also i would like to mention that pollution can be worst for you then many illegal things in a high volume.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

quetonto wrote:hahahahahahahaha

i love when he said 'legit', not sure why but i found it funny

i think of i doser as a type of meditation, i've looked through a few things for meditation and i'm pretty sure you can 'trip' through meditation or lucid dreaming,

i'm sure i doser helps and can help recreate real drugs but as its been said i'm pretty certain sound or music can't recreate drugs anywhere near the actual thing.

bloodbane - i agree music does spread as much or more harmful messages

you gotta be sensible with everything in this world.

also i would like to mention that pollution can be worst for you then many illegal things in a high volume.
You have a lot of valid points. :-)

The reason drugs are harmful is because they change the chemical balance in your brain and cause damage to parts of it. I-Doser doesn't actually change anything in your body, so listening to it wont actually hurt you.

You're also correct when you say it's a type of meditation, because basically all it's really doing is changing your state of mind to a more pleasurable, or maybe relaxed one. Pretty much everything you experience with I-Doser is completely natural, none of it is forced like it is with drugs (drugs force your brain to release chemicals and such.) Similar pleasure can be achieved through meditation.

When you start to learn about how I-Doser works (binaural beats) you find out that it's actually really safe, and can even be beneficial. I-Doser has the ability to do things like reduce stress and even improve memory. I've found that even their five minute "QuickHappy" dose really helps if you're upset with someone.

People just see or hear about I-Doser and they sometimes instantly draw conclusions from very limited research. If they really just took the time to learn about how it works and opened their mind, they would realize that it's not something to be afraid of.
Scampers90
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Scampers90 »

Bloodbane424 wrote:I-Doser is probably even less dangerous then music, since music sometimes can sometimes spread bad messages and be an overall bad role model.
yea like subliminal messages
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

Scampers90 wrote:
Bloodbane424 wrote:I-Doser is probably even less dangerous then music, since music sometimes can sometimes spread bad messages and be an overall bad role model.
yea like subliminal messages
Exactly.
Nickaasaur
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re:

Post by Nickaasaur »

[quote="quetonto"]i love when he said 'legit', not sure why but i found it funny
[/quote]

It's funny cause a newscaster just said 'legit' and thats not really a word lol, he would be looking for 'legitimate' haha.
hopesdead
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: I-Doser on KFOR News - Video

Post by hopesdead »

I hate the fact that everyone only knows about I-Doser and uses the term "i-dosing" instead of binaural beats. Also all these reports only focus on binaural beats that simulate recreational and prescription drugs. If people would open their eyes to the other kinds of binaural beats being created by I-Doser and other brands, then nobody would care about the negative effects it could have as much as they do now.