LUCID DREAM-3

Share dose experiences
fernando brasil
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

LUCID DREAM-3

Post by fernando brasil »

Hello all, my name is Fernando Brasil, PLease, translate it to Portuguese 'portugal' but my english is too bad to say my experiency.
you translate it in website altavista.
well, lets go.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ps: ainda acho que tudo isso que to fazendo eh sonho.. ainda me dou umas mordidas pra confirmar que naum eh sonho.

Bom, vamos la...

Mermão. antes de dormir.. eu ouvi 'lucid dream' 2x. Mais uma vez pensando 'que merda de programa'.... o LUcid dream significa 'sonho lucido', usei a versao 'very strong'...
Velho.. velho.... no momento que estou digitando isso ainda estou preso em estado 'delta'.. o estado dos sonhos.. nada pra mim eh real.. minhas pupilas estao completamente dilatadas.

Agora vou te contar meu 'lindo sonho'... prepare-se.

Sonhei muito... começou com coisas boas, que pelo que me parece, durou boa parte da madrugada,
sonhei que fui pra antiga rua que eu morava... encontrei vc lah... sabe a fruta 'ingá' que da na rua.. entao... elas davam em paredes.. aonde tinham akelas plantas trepadeiras... e estava farta disso...
era estranho, pq nasciam e favos, tipo blocos enormes... pegavamos blocos de ingá e comemos muito isso...

mermao.. depois disso começou o terror... nossa cara... durante esse estado de sonho, eu tentava acordar varias vezes... 'na vida real', eu abria meus olhos e via tudo distorcido... via coisas 'feias'.. desfiguradas, embaçadas e sem forma... nao tem como explicar o que eu via..

aih eu voltava pro sonho, que era completamente real... Me vejo dentro do meu apartamento..
passando mau 'de porre de Lírio'.. eu sabia que algo muito errado estava acontecendo...
olhei para o meu aquario e no desespero eu quebrei ele com um alicate.

Nisso, tento abrir meus olhos denovo 'na vida real'... e vejo... ET´S... entrando pela porta...
nossa cara, to digitando isso aqui vendo coisa mermao.. to me cagando.
Vejo ets e coisas desfiguradas ao mesmo tempo... horrivel... e eh tão real.. que ainda pensei 'cara, isso so pode ser efeito do 'lucid dream, pqp'... aih me escondi debaixo do lençol... com mto medo..
e voltei aos sonhos...
voltei novamente pro apartamento... vi meu aquario quebrado... pensei 'pqp os peixes morreram'...
uns ainda estavam se debatendo.... pensei no mesmo momento que tinha que procurar um pote para colocar agua, para tentar salvar alguns...

Do nada abro meus olhos... e vejo novamente 'monstros'... coisas horriveis... embassadas...
Volto ao sonho novamente... era tudo tao.. escuro... e no meu sonho as coisas feias que eu via acordado passaram a aparecer com frequência, eu já estava desesperado...

Aih comecei a gritar muito.. cara... MUITO... 'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!'....
PQ EU estava desesperado...
Quando derrepente eu acordo gritando na vida real e com a garganta estourada de tanto gritar...

Quando senti que acordei.. foi exatamente 5:30 da manha, agora sao 6...
Acendi todas as luzes do ap.. me olhei no espelho e notei pupilas dilatadas..

Nossa cara... que horror... Meu Deus do Ceu...
Agora não sei uq faço...
Espero que eu passe desse estado ateh as 13:00...
pq senao fudeu.
Bom, mande noticias. vlws.
Sator
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Sator »

é.. parece que funcionou mesmo..

duvido que alguem consiga traduzir usando altavista por causa da maneira que escrevemos em foruns hehehehe

Nunca usei Lucid Dreams, mas acho que agora vou experimentar.

Amplexos
Sator
fernando brasil
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

cara. conselho de amigo...
Não use....
ele vai trazer seus piores medos a tona...
vai transformas seus medos 'seja la quais forem' em realidade..
e você vai passar o dia todo sonhando com isso...
eu tive que TRABALHAR viajando...
vai vendo...
eu não sabia que existia um RESET..
mas quando cheguei em casa resolveu o problema...
depois ouvi um GENESIS2.
me sinto Ótimo.
Dramist
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Dramist »

FERNANDO??? MacSween?
fernando brasil
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Dramist,
sorry,
but...
wat is this? 'MacSween'???
my english is too bad man, sorry alot.
simplify this.
Dramist
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Dramist »

Nevermind, lol. There is a person in my TA and hsi name is Fernando, he came here from Brasil on a study.
fernando brasil
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

well, now I am going to sleep again, after having cleaned my mind with reset and to have used genesis2. me desires good dreams =]
thankz all.
ranmakunmeh
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by ranmakunmeh »

well

reset and you should be fine :P
Hakkersszz
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Hakkersszz »

Is it just me or did i miss the English part?
If not, can someone translate it?
not quite jakes self
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by not quite jakes self »

this is the babel fish translation i have no clue what most means but Ps: still I find that everything this that you making eh dream. still I give to bites pra to confirm that naum eh dream. Good, we go la... Mermão. before sleeping. I heard ' lucid I dream ' 2x. One more time thinking ' that program excrement '.... the LUcid dream means ' lucido dream ', used versao ' very strong '... Old. old.... at the moment that I am typing this still I am imprisoned in state ' delta '.. the state of the dreams. nothing pra real me eh. my pupils estao completely dilatadas. Now I go to count my ' pretty dream to you '... it is prepared. I dreamed very... started with good things, that for that me it seems, good part of the dawn lasted, I dreamed that I was pra old street that I liveed... I found vc lah... I know the fruit ' ingá ' that of the one in the street. entao... they gave in walls. where had akelas trepadeiras plants... and were satiated of this... were strange, pq I was born and mass ofs cells, type enormous blocks... we pegavamos blocks of ingá and we eat this very... mermao.. after this started the terror... our face... during this state of dream, I tried to wake up varies times... ' in the real life ', I opened my eyes and I saw everything distorted... I saw things ' ugly '.. disfigured, embaçadas and without form... nao he has as to explain what I way. aih I came back pro dream, that was completely real... I see myself of my bad apartment. passing ' of porre of Iris inside '.. I wise person who something very made a mistake was happening... looked at for my aquario and in the desperation I broke it with pliers. In this, I try to open my eyes denovo ' in the real life '... e I see... ET'S... entering for the door... our face, you typing the this here seeing thing mermao.. you cagando me. I see ets and disfigured things at the same time... horrivel... and eh so real. that still I thought ' face, this so can be effect of ' lucid dream, pqp '... aih I underneath hid of the sheet... with mto fear. e I came back to the dreams... I came back pro again apartment... vi my broken aquario... I thought ' pqp the fish had died '... some still were if debating.... I thought about the same moment that had that to look a pot to place agua, to try to save some... Of the nothing I open my eyes... and I see ' monsters again '... embassadas horriveis things...... I come back to the dream... was everything tao.. dark again... and in my dream the ugly things that I waked up way had started to appear with frequency, I already was despaired... Aih I started to cry out. very expensive... MUCH... ' AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!'.... PQ I was despaired... When derrepente I agreement crying out in the real life and with the throat blown up of in such a way crying out... When I felt that I woke up. was accurately 5:30 of manha, now sao 6... I lit all the lights of AP. I looked at myself in the mirror and I noticed pupils dilatadas.. Our face... that horror... My God of the Ceu... Now I do not know uq I make... I wait that I pass of this state ateh the 13:00... pq senao fudeu. Good, it orders the news vlws.