What's a .drg?

Get user supplied support
CharmingDimentia
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

What's a .drg?

Post by CharmingDimentia »

Hey guys.

I just got the three free ones for signing up for the forum, but I don't know what a .drg is. What app is needed to open and play a .drg? And how can I get it onto my iPod? Is there some way to convert them?

Note: I'm on an Apple Macbook laptop.

Thanks for your help.

~*Dimentia
thetrippa
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: What's a .drg?

Post by thetrippa »

CharmingDimentia wrote:Hey guys.

I just got the three free ones for signing up for the forum, but I don't know what a .drg is. What app is needed to open and play a .drg? And how can I get it onto my iPod? Is there some way to convert them?

Note: I'm on an Apple Macbook laptop.

Thanks for your help.

~*Dimentia
Im pretty sure that .drg files only work on windows computer but you can buy the app on the app-store for like 5 bucks.It comes with a lot of doses that are 10-15 minutes and you can but more. You can also get on the i-tunes store and they sell some
Jakvortex
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Jakvortex »

Preciselly, a drg. file is a i-doser designed file that protects dosing from being torrent raided and from people not buying because their all stealing it. The trippa is absolutely right though, if your using an iphone or ipod touch you can buy the app that will get you i-dosing anywhere anytime.

Have fun and happy dosing
Jakvortex
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

You can download the player program free for windows to play .drg files:
http://www.i-doser.com/download
dp100
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by dp100 »

use the mp3s on itunes and set them to repeat. .drg is a idoser drug and it is for use on the idoser application only.