The Official "Does It Work?" Poll

Share dose experiences

How does I-Doser work for you?

It BLOWS MY MIND!
16%
I have felt the effects almost every time.
20%
Some doses work, some don't.
29%
Only a select few doses have worked for me.
10%
I have felt the effects with only one dose.
9%
It is a complete Placebo - I never felt anything.
17%

Total votes: 1294

_Benny_MeXXcaline_
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: The Official "Does It Work?" Poll

Post by _Benny_MeXXcaline_ »

I can't understand how to go in trance but how is possible that I feel the effect anyway?
arijas
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by arijas »

_Benny, its actually eazy to go in trance, u should try to not move , if something itches dont scratch, lay down, dont move even a bit, dont think about anyting, focus on sound, and after some minutes ull go into trance.
Geo-B
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Geo-B »

Tried many of the recs; not many worked tho i felt a slight buzz from Hash (QH dont seem to cut it for me)
Lucid dreams and ecstacy seemed to be the most potent tho.
_Benny_MeXXcaline_
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by _Benny_MeXXcaline_ »

try white crosses is the first that had worked with me!
Sloth
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Sloth »

I've definitely had luck with many doses, but there are a few that just do not seem to work for me (Hash, the QH, Marijuana)
Frizo
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Frizo »

I agree, quick hits do not work on me. Hits 15 min + are the only ones that work.
So no quickies for me.
Zukamimotu
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Zukamimotu »

I've been dosing for a while now and the only one that didn't really seem to do much for me (with thorough testing) were a few of the Game Enhancers.
Rylie
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Rylie »

do you do game enhancers while you're playing the game or what? they seem pretty placebo-orientated ha.
Zukamimotu
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Zukamimotu »

Rylie wrote:do you do game enhancers while you're playing the game or what? they seem pretty placebo-orientated ha.
I do them before the game, as you should. None of them are placebos, the creators test this stuff before releasing it. If they release a placebo dose, nobody buys it.
Rylie
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Rylie »

ah nice! yeah I'm tempted to try a game enhancer. see how well it works. :0
DeeeKaaay
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by DeeeKaaay »

Some work some dont, Marijuana has been the most potent for me so far (surprisingly)
guitardood
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by guitardood »

Content- this was the first time i've used this, and about 10 minutes in i just started to feel, well, content! definately works for me!
aresye
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by aresye »

Hopefully this post will help out some.

I first discovered iDoser around 5 years ago. At that time I tried it extensively to no result, and just put it aside as placebo.

Just 2 nights ago I bought the app for iPhone. Didn't feel much from the Love something dose, and decided I probably wasted my money.

Last night I listened to the deep sleep one (Sleeping Angel IIRC), and didn't really get tired. What I did notice was after the dose I was feeling a bit disconnected from reality, and I did fall asleep fairly fast.

The ENTIRE night was filled with some intense, incredibly visual dreams. Upon waking, I still had a slight dizzyness, but incredibly high levels of dissociation. I literally felt completely withdrawn from reality (not a very comfortable feeling IMO). To help correct this issue (considering I no longer believe it to be placebo), I listened to confidence prior to working out, which snapped me out the dissociation, and make me feel on top of the world during my entire workout.

So I'm fully convinced this is not a placebo effect any longer, and will see where the other doses take me in the next week.
Frizo
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Frizo »

I haven't tried many, but I know one that worked after 2 or 3 tries was French Roast. I never have the time to do a full length dose other than those, but I know this.
Nitrous DOES NOT WORK. From what I hear it doesn't really do anything for anybody.
Most of the QH's are shit, HashQH I got SOME hallucinations with my eyes close, nothing to 'trippy' though.
daver
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by daver »

As someone for whom who this stuff really works, to me it is very much like Magic Eye 3D images. You can work for a while to get them to work and they do nothing (Seinfeld did an episode on it). Then suddenly it clicks and you can see the 3D image pop out of the page.

I-Doser is similar in that it is processing of stereo information in an unnatural way, but when it clicks it is really cool! Basically you feel the sensations of another person doing.... whatever.