Just started idose (experiences)

Share dose experiences
insanechick
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Just started idose (experiences)

Post by insanechick »

So I just started this a few days ago and I just wanted to know if what I felt so far is normal or what. I picked a few random ones that didnt seem too weird (Ive only tried each of these once btw)

Quick Happy
This is the first one I tried and it kinda made me smile a few times and I felt kinda tingly

Lucid Dream
Ok this one was weird first the bed felt like it was shaking (as if I just jumped onto bed) even though Id been laying there a while and then the bed felt a little wavy but not for long. Then the right side of my body got all cold and tingly for a while. So I had this towel on my face to block the light and kinda in the middle of this thing it felt like it was moving and kinda getting sucked into my face! Then it kinda felt like it was just sitting on my face breathing. Somewhere in the middle I kept thinking I heard someone in the audio or something I was just getting really paranoid and scared it was weird. A little later I started to go numb in my arms and it felt like they were crossing behind me and moving even though I knew they were still. That was the freaky part and it didnt even stop when the thing was over it still felt like they were behind me! When i clenched my fists and got up it felt sooo weird. Im not even sure if that one is even supposed to do anything like that but oh well it was kinda cool. I did this before I went to sleep and I didnt remember any dream or having a lucid dream.

Marijuana
The first thing that happened with this was I felt like I was slightly spinning on my bed for a very brief period of time and then I felt like I was falling back and forth into my bed sorta, again a very brief period of time. After that all that happened was I kept getting shivers that were colder and colder as they came and went and that was pretty weird since I was under a fuzzy blanket. Then near the end I still had shivers but my thumb started to feel warm and then about half my hand felt warm and then it was over.

So thats my experience so far, I was thinking about trying a new one tonight but Im not sure which. Anyways can someone tell me their experiences with these ones and maybe some tips?

Ive also been wanting to try Hand of God or Gate of Hades, but Im too scared :shock:

**********************************************************************************************************

Cocaine
This wasn't really good I didnt finish it because it made my head hurt really bad. At the beginning I felt twitchy and like bugs were crawling on me sorta. Then I felt like I was on a slope about to slowing slide down it but that didnt last long. Then my arms got numb but thats all that really happened before my head started hurting.

*************************************************************************************************************

A-Bomb
Didnt feel much besides a tingle and got slightly shaky but I got distracted by something right when the pitch really changed to the part where Im pretty sure your supposed to feel like you flew in the sky or whatever. Then about 17 minutes in I got interrupted completely so I just quit. I guess I did feel a little weird so I used Reset and I tried a new dose. I might try A-Bomb again some other time

Alcohol
This just made me feel kinda weird and a little bit tingly for most of it. It was just weird. When it was over I didnt feel drunk or anything I think I did feel funny but I didnt exactly feel good. I was kinda sleepy or at least I didnt feel like moving fast and I was walking a little funny. I guess thats supposed to be like Im drunk but whatever.

***************************************************************************************************************

French Roast
This one worked really good, its supposed to make you more alert and thats exactly what it did. I did it really early in the morning when I was trying to get up and when it was done I felt very awake and I was able to get up much faster than normal. I also didnt feel groggy at all. It was almost like I just drank an energy drink.
Last edited by insanechick on Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Willic676
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Re: Just started idose (experiences)

Post by Willic676 »

i made my friend do and he had a bad experience so im going to do it scene we made a deal
Sloth
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Sloth »

I still havent gotten Marijuana to work for me. Cocaine was pretty nice, woke me up nicely
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by 8604 »

It sounds like you're still on the curve. I'd suggest sticking to one dose and listen to it everyday until you're sure you're getting the right effect. It won't take that long ;D ... maybe 5 times and you should at least be close, then when you try others they'll be more accurate. But I'm really amazed that french roast worked for you... that one is hit or miss for me. I love the Yerba Mate dose though. =]

But yeah the reason I say it sounds like you're still on the curve is that none of those experiences were much like mine. Although I can sort of see how it would be possible if you're still new to idosing.

Anyways, the more you dose, the better you get at it =]

Happy dosing! :D