Sloth's Journal -- 4/11 Update (Yerba Mate added)

Share dose experiences
Sloth
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Sloth's Journal -- 4/11 Update (Yerba Mate added)

Post by Sloth »

Since I felt I would be making too many posts with the doses I try and review, I figured I would put them all in one place. The ones I have reviewed will be in BOLD. The ones I have yet to review (I own these, more added when purchased) are in ITALIC. And the ones that are pending or are requested are UNDERLINED. Please note: I will also try any MP3 or iPod doses, just request them.

What I use: MP3 converted dose (V5), iPod touch 3rd gen 32g, Sony Extra Bass Over the Ear Headphones http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Sony+-+Extr ... Id=9227561

And please, feel free to discuss on this, I will reply to any comment

To do list
Alcohol
Alert+
Astral Projection
Anti-Migraine
Beta
Black Sunshine
Bufo)Toad
Cocaine
Content
Divinorum
DMT
French Roast
Gates of Hades
Genesis
Ginko
Hand of God
Kava
Lucid Dream
Morphine
Nightshade
Peyote
Prozium
Serene
Sleeping Angel
Taurine

Reviews

Adrenochrome-- 6/10. So, I laid down, got comfortable, and put the headphones on. And soon, the low, mono-toned beat played. At about 10 minutes I started to not feel my arms or feet, as my left arm kind of just fell on the side of my bed. At fifteen, my right leg seemed to stretch as far out as possible, and then some (also happened when I used Peyote, but with both legs and more severe). My feet also got very cold at this time. When the tone became higher pitched, I noticed more vivid color patterns when I focused on sight. When the colors stopped, a deep black shadow came across me, somewhat resembling a head, like someone looking down at me. All around me it sounded like people were walking in my room (which can't happen, I was home alone). When the static started the feet stopped but it sounded as if people were talking to me, but muffled. When the static stopped, the beat slowly subsided

Demerol-- 7/10. This dose was very easy going. At about 10 or 15 minutes, my body started to slowly get numb, starting at the outer most parts (hands and feet). It wasn't anything major, just a nice calming feeling. At about 20, when my whole body was encased by it, it started to deepen how strong it was. Once it reached its peak, it felt like a cord snapped, and that all the numbness felt fluidic, and would course throughout myself. The whole numb feeling lasted a good 2 hours, easily. Definitely recommend this, but you MUST listen to the whole thing

Hash-- 3.5/10. A pretty uneventful dose. I laid down and listened to this for a good 45 minutes (the entire length). When I got up, I was a little dizzy, but I felt good. I didn't laugh all that much, I just felt ok

HashQH-- 2/10. Even worse than the full length Hash. I felt no effects afterwards

Nitrous-- 5/10. Although during the ten minutes I barely laughed, I felt pretty nice afterwards. Giddy and slightly tingly. Too short to really go into further details
UPDATE -- After about an hour, I couldn't stop laughing while on Skype. I do not know if this was because of Nitrous, however, nothing was funny when I was on Skype

Oxy-- 8/10. Just like Demerol, the numbness started at about 10 minutes, at my hands and feet. However, the numbness spread to my entire body by 15 minutes. It became more and more powerful, to the point where I couldn't move my jaw. It felt great, and lasted for about a half hour afterwards. I even had trouble speaking after, so if you need to for whatever reason, please do NOT use this

Yerba Mate-- 7.5/10. When I first read this dose, I thought it would be just something to get me calmer and experience a variety of doses. Well, I was right. This dose does the following (for me at least). Note: The following are from the dose description of what I felt. Dreamy, fluid, relaxing, enveloping, euphoria. This dose is somewhat strong, but it is smooth. And by fluid, I felt like I was filled with nothing but a nice, warm water that flowed with my breathing. Definitely a nice dose after a long day
Last edited by Sloth on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
toewsf4n
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Re: Sloth's Journal -- 3/31 Update

Post by toewsf4n »

Nice journal :D .
Nitrous: It didnt really do anything for me at the beginning either, just a little euphoria, but barely noticeable. BUT hahaha it was AMAZING when the pitch gets higher and there is a weird little noise, right after that, introduce your placebo and just laugh a little bit. After I did that I could not stop laughing. I was laughing for 10 min. non. stop. I couldn't breathe after, but all you have to do (along with some other doses) is introduce a little placebo and it will grow tremendously. I was literally ROTFLMFAOing. I think that is the first time in my life where it was honestly true.

Hash: I had the QH version and it felt really good. Everything just felt good and I noticed I was laughing at more things than usual.
Sloth
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Sloth »

Seems you have had much better results than I have :P

I'm going to have to try them again (Hash, the QH and Nitrous). I really want them to work
_Benny_MeXXcaline_
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by _Benny_MeXXcaline_ »

hash do to me the same effect that I've with real hash!total relax...
CrazyXBMax
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by CrazyXBMax »

If I do hash, my arms and legs move without my control :retard:
Sloth
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Sloth »

_Benny_MeXXcaline_ wrote:hash do to me the same effect that I've with real hash!total relax...
This is a great example for people who doubt I-Doser's authenticity with it's results
Sloth
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Sloth »

CrazyXBMax wrote:If I do hash, my arms and legs move without my control :retard:
:shock: Never had anything that freaky happen to me yet, I need to get Hash to work
adman101
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by adman101 »

toewsf4n wrote:Nice journal :D .
Nitrous: It didnt really do anything for me at the beginning either, just a little euphoria, but barely noticeable. BUT hahaha it was AMAZING when the pitch gets higher and there is a weird little noise, right after that, introduce your placebo and just laugh a little bit. After I did that I could not stop laughing. I was laughing for 10 min. non. stop. I couldn't breathe after, but all you have to do (along with some other doses) is introduce a little placebo and it will grow tremendously. I was literally ROTFLMFAOing. I think that is the first time in my life where it was honestly true.

Hash: I had the QH version and it felt really good. Everything just felt good and I noticed I was laughing at more things than usual.
What do you mean by add a little placebo?
adman101
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by adman101 »

to Sloth:
I tried anesthesia today and I counted down from a number to get me focused about 10 minutes maybe a little less I just stopped counting not knowing and fell asleep and or blacked out? i really dont know when I "woke up" and finished the last couple minutes of the dose and felt nothing after exept a little tired.

then i ate some cookies and milk:D

ANY ADVICE?
ANY OTHER DOSES I SHOULD TRY?
adman101
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by adman101 »

OH! and i use a set of PS3 turtle beach px21 headphones with have a 20hz to 20khz frequency which is the boarder for i-dosing. they also have a bass booster but i read that it distorts the doses? so i turned it all the way down
owlmaid
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by owlmaid »

Great journal.

I had the same experiences you did with Nitrous and Demerol. Nothing from Hash, Hash QH, or Oxy.
I've been wondering how Nightshade is, haven't tried it since it's so long and the warning so high. Also Yerba Mate and Prozium. Maybe you could do one of those at some point?
Sloth
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Sloth »

adman101 wrote:to Sloth:
I tried anesthesia today and I counted down from a number to get me focused about 10 minutes maybe a little less I just stopped counting not knowing and fell asleep and or blacked out? i really dont know when I "woke up" and finished the last couple minutes of the dose and felt nothing after exept a little tired.

then i ate some cookies and milk:D

ANY ADVICE?
ANY OTHER DOSES I SHOULD TRY?
Try Demerol/Oxy or Bufo)Toad. Even for just ten minutes of Bufo)Toad I felt very strange
Sloth
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Sloth »

adman101 wrote:OH! and i use a set of PS3 turtle beach px21 headphones with have a 20hz to 20khz frequency which is the boarder for i-dosing. they also have a bass booster but i read that it distorts the doses? so i turned it all the way down
I turn down (via iPod equalizer) the bass on my headphones
Sloth
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Sloth »

owlmaid wrote:Great journal.

I had the same experiences you did with Nitrous and Demerol. Nothing from Hash, Hash QH, or Oxy.
I've been wondering how Nightshade is, haven't tried it since it's so long and the warning so high. Also Yerba Mate and Prozium. Maybe you could do one of those at some point?
Just got back from a trip, and I will be updating shortly. Thanks for checking this out
Sloth
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Sloth »

Sloth wrote:
owlmaid wrote:Great journal.

Just got back from a trip, and I will be updating shortly. Thanks for checking this out
I have just updated this with Yerba Mate (post is to alert i-Doser's forum notifier to send anyone who subscribed to this thread an email with a post)