My first experiences

Share dose experiences
CrazyXBMax
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

My first experiences

Post by CrazyXBMax »

Hey guys,

HashQH: First I thought nothing would happen again, but then my left arm started to lift up and I couldn't control it! I also feel a bit dizzy. Tried the second time and now I felt like I was flying and I also heard voices.

AfterMath: Described as euphoria and good-feeling. It gives me a kinda sleepy feeling and I am a bit dizzy and giggly. It seems like I have a little-little headache also. Will try that again.

Oxy: Nothing happened.

Vico: Going to try it soon.

Demerol (with Condition): I feel none of the described effects. Will try that again.
Last edited by CrazyXBMax on Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:43 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Sloth
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: My first experience HASH

Post by Sloth »

Lucky. I have tried both the full length and QH, and neither have worked for me. The longer one did get me a little dizzy and a little happier than I was, but I never felt like I was flying or heard voices. Atleast, not with that dose
CrazyXBMax
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by CrazyXBMax »

Could you tell me which doses have similar effects?
toewsf4n
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by toewsf4n »

HashQH for made me feel just really good about everything. I had just gone through hard times with a friend and that's part of the reason why i wanted to try Hash at the time and it made me almost completely not care (not in a bad way) and just not worry about anything, of course all of this was accompanied by some euphoria :D
CrazyXBMax wrote:Could you tell me which doses have similar effects?
Marijuana will probably give you similar ones but not as intense, Opium might.
Sloth
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Sloth »

Well, a dose that matches your second try would be Peyote for the flying effect, and for the voices, Adrenochrome
CrazyXBMax
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by CrazyXBMax »

thanks
owlmaid
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: My first experiences

Post by owlmaid »

Hash QH and Oxy did nothing for me. Demerol worked well and I loved Vico. I think those work best if you're a little sleepy before you start, they do for me. You just feel the effects more and they last longer. I'm a huge fan of Aftermath. I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but if you want something that's going to leave you really bombed but good afterwards, AMT is great for that. It's under the stimulant category. I did get a little headache with that one though. Happy dosing!
_Benny_MeXXcaline_
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by _Benny_MeXXcaline_ »

I used heroin QH after oxy for obtain a best effect and it worked!
DeeeKaaay
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by DeeeKaaay »

I havent tried many caus im new but so far

Hand of God: Acted like what I would expect from Gates of Hades (made my heart beat fast, made me nervous and paranoid, kept feeling like someone was coming into the room.

Marijuana: Funny enough, this is the best for me so far, made me zone out, my mind was wondering, i lost track of time, for a bit my body went numb, then i was laughing and giggling a lot, really made m feel high. Lights also seemed to glow a little after.

Peyote: Nothing yet.

Anasthesia: I only got to try it for about 10 minutes, but already, my arms went numb, and it felt like the table was moving under them, and my mind went kina dumb.

Still got high hopes!!