Weird

Share dose experiences
guitaristr2
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Weird

Post by guitaristr2 »

So i have been idosing for over a week now(new user), but im not here to say it doesnt work or anything, because it has worked for me. Opium really relaxed me, but Heroin just threw me off my feet, and made me so relaxed for over an hour AFTER the dose ended! so i know it works for me. But the thing is, tonight i decided i wanted to give hallucinagens a try. So i pick the LSD dose(always wanted to try it), turn off the lights, lay down in bed, put a blanket over my laptop screen to block the light, put a pillow over my head, and did the dose. I had the headphones moderately high, and i had the trance like in and out of conciousness i normally feel when taking the dose. I was concentrating, was calm, and i'm pretty sure i was doing everything right. But it didnt work! I dont feel any different, no visuals, creative thinking, nothing that the description said. Any ideas on whats going on?
_Benny_MeXXcaline_
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Weird

Post by _Benny_MeXXcaline_ »

maybe it's to early for an hallucinagens dose...continue to try with heroin when you will feel a very strong effect after try with Peyote which works better(for me)then LSD!
owlmaid
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Weird

Post by owlmaid »

When I first started dosing, the first few weeks, LSD was great. I had almost all the effects described and I loved it. Then later as I did more and more different doses, LSD started to not work for me at all. I don't think it's as strong as it's made out to be once you're more experienced. I know you said you just started, but maybe you have a strong tolerance or something and need to do something stronger, or you need to practice more. Just as a warning, since you said you wanted to try more hallucinogenic doses, I'd stay away from Adrenacrome for at least a little while until you're more experienced with what the doses will do, and do some more dosing before you try Acid because it can freak you out. So, practice more, keep with the Heroin, I'd try Trip and if that goes well try Peyote and go from there. Happy dosing!