on anesthesia

Share dose experiences
microdan
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

on anesthesia

Post by microdan »

now,i was always skeptical of the setative doses,but man was that awesome. the best experience i had yet. i put on my headphones,laid back in bed,and played anesthesia. not long until the joints in my jaw started to hurt. like they were trying to make my jaw open. so i opened my mouth. much better.then i closed my eyes again. not long before it felt like i was rushing into my own head and then all of a sudden,a burst in my head. i was flying. i was totally spaced out. unfortunately this feeling only lasted for a few moments,but it was great. then i sank back into my bed. at this point,my jaw was numb,along with my cheecks. then my tongue. about 5min later,i couldnt feel my whole mouth. and it was open this whole time. i tried moving it around to see if it was just because my mouth was open for a long time.did nothing. its like that numbing stuff dentists inject before they do ental surgery on you. and i had a wierd tingling sensation through my head the whole time. then,my whole vision became blury. ESPECIALLY my periferal vision (the area you see around your eye but arent directly looking at) and it was like the room waas filling with smoke. all the pictures on the wall were white blures. i also couldnt feel my eyes. i could open them and not blink for most of the dose. this whoel feeling stayed for the whole dose,but just became more intense. by the end,my whole head and mouth were numb. my senses were VERY distorted. then i put on nitrous. not too long in my arms went numb.and all those numbing sensations i mentioned before were becoming more and more intense. eventually i stopped around 60-65% because i felt the effects were getting too intense. a must try. my first major effect with a dose. and for those of you who are gonna say "its a placebo. it only happened cause u wanted it to happen" the whole time,until i started noticing drastic effects,i kept thinking to myself "this will not work" because i was skeptical about the setative doses. im writing this recovering from my dose. everyone must try this dose. its way better if your in bed. its the trippiest dose ive tried yet :shock:
Hakkersszz
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Hakkersszz »

Hi dude,

Srry to say, but i did not read your report.
Just some advice...

Make the text more read-able...
With some spaces between lines like i do...

Makes it much more easyer to read!
Sator
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Sator »

Hakkersszz wrote:Hi dude,

Just some advice...

ranmakunmeh
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by ranmakunmeh »

Sator wrote:
Hakkersszz wrote:Hi dude,

Just some advice...

Hakkersszz
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Hakkersszz »

Is this like, 2 people agreeing with me??
That gotta be a new personal record!!
microdan
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by microdan »

ill keep that in mind :). and read my report