NEW doser- need suggestions

Get user supplied support
adman101
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

NEW doser- need suggestions

Post by adman101 »

Im a new doser and have has (in my opinion) success with french roast or it may be a placebo effect.
I am having trouble picking a dose that I should work on getting great effects from before i move on in the i-doser dose library.

ANY SUGGESTIONS???
Zukamimotu
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: NEW doser- need suggestions

Post by Zukamimotu »

Keep working on French Roast. It's legit. If you get bored of it, try moving up a little to a slightly harder one. When I was starting out, I found the painkillers (Anesthesia, Vicodin, Morphine) all relatively easy to get results from. I've also heard of people having great experiences with White Crosses as one of their first doses.

Condition and reset are great investments, totally worth the money if you dose a lot and want extremely effective results.
owlmaid
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by owlmaid »

Nitrous is good. The prescription ones are really great, DXM, Demerol, Vico. Anesthesia is fun, though it doesn't last long. LSD is a good beginner, especially if you're interested in trying some hallucinogenics.
adman101
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by adman101 »

Zukamimotu wrote:Keep working on French Roast. It's legit. If you get bored of it, try moving up a little to a slightly harder one. When I was starting out, I found the painkillers (Anesthesia, Vicodin, Morphine) all relatively easy to get results from. I've also heard of people having great experiences with White Crosses as one of their first doses.

Condition and reset are great investments, totally worth the money if you dose a lot and want extremely effective results.
aight cool, I have tries anesthesia but i fell asleep? or just blacked out ? idk and then i "woke up with a couple minutes left and listened without much concentration.
morphine i tried and i fell asleep i think and i "woke up" with my headphones off. my phone woke me up
I do have the condition dose and are you supposed to listen the it then the dose back to back?
adman101
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by adman101 »

owlmaid wrote:Nitrous is good. The prescription ones are really great, DXM, Demerol, Vico. Anesthesia is fun, though it doesn't last long. LSD is a good beginner, especially if you're interested in trying some hallucinogenics.

I tried nitrous but no really results but i need to listen more. I tried anesthesia but i fell asleep or something. what did it do for you?
Oblivion9122
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Oblivion9122 »

adman101 wrote:
Zukamimotu wrote:Keep working on French Roast. It's legit. If you get bored of it, try moving up a little to a slightly harder one. When I was starting out, I found the painkillers (Anesthesia, Vicodin, Morphine) all relatively easy to get results from. I've also heard of people having great experiences with White Crosses as one of their first doses.

aight cool, I have tries anesthesia but i fell asleep? or just blacked out ? idk and then i "woke up with a couple minutes left and listened without much concentration.
morphine i tried and i fell asleep i think and i "woke up" with my headphones off. my phone woke me up
I do have the condition dose and are you supposed to listen the it then the dose back to back?
Yes use the condition dose then immediately use your dose. The easiesy way on an ipod is to make a playlist with both doses set up :)