idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Do Digital Drugs Really Work?

Post by idoser »

bubba1993

Re: Do Digital Drugs Really Work?

Post by bubba1993 »

i do not kno if the digital drugs work, im plannin on tryin it soon. i really dont see how it can work tho... drugs do chemical things to ur body how can a sound do the same?
gpandoser

Post by gpandoser »

i just found out about this a week ago and have been wondering the same thing. any stimulation to the brain can be a drug i.e. any mind altering substance. music affects mood, so why can't you reach another plane of existence through this? my questions is not if it works but to what degree
spitfire1080
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by spitfire1080 »

the idea of digital drugs do in fact work, using certain tones, known as binaural beats (this is when one tone is played in one ear and a slightly different played in the other, causing the brain to synchronized to the hertz difference, thus, affecting brain patterns) as well as other sounds, tones and whatnot, to cause a change in the brain, which is what normal drugs do, just with less negative effects, not to say its not your fault if you crash your car under the influence of these things, hope this helps,
Peachman2000
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Peachman2000 »

oh yea they do.....I may just be new to this but I am tellin u the ones that i have tried have worked not like the real thing but it is real close..
ninjakitten5

Post by ninjakitten5 »

yes