Trip

Share dose experiences
Kennyrave
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Trip

Post by Kennyrave »

Okay, if trip is way mellower than peyote, than peyote is exterem.

I sat down and played it. About half way through I got very numb, I couldn't feel my hreat beat. "I'm having a hreat attack" I thought.
I thought I was dying, until the dose was over, I felt unfocused, confused, laughing uncomfortablely for no reason.
GOD. I wonder what peyote is like **
Zukamimotu
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Trip

Post by Zukamimotu »

My first experience on Peyote went as follows:

I was sitting in a resort room (decorated with fake sea-creatures, birds, and boats)* in Myrtle Beach. I was bored, so I booted up Peyote on my MP3 player. So I finish up, thinking I didn't feel much (just some ups and downs). I open my eyes and look around, and the fish on the wall start talking to me and staring at me. Now, whatever genius designed the interior of this room put the fish level to the boats. I was convinced I had sunk an entire fleet of fishing boats. I started to break down, begging the boats to forgive me and telling the fish not to eat me. It took me an hour to calm down. Good thing my family was at the beach at the time. 8)

*Please note, I have severe hydrophobia.
Kennyrave
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Kennyrave »

so peyote has stronger after effects? sweet, I gotta try it
Zukamimotu
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Zukamimotu »

Love that dose. My girlfriend did it and for the entire time she was "high", she talked to plants. XD