DMT worse experience than Gates of Hades

Share dose experiences
captainwex
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

DMT worse experience than Gates of Hades

Post by captainwex »

I am not sure if it was the effect of DMT dose, but i listened to it before i went to sleep. I had on of the worst nights of my life. I could see my self and feel like i was flying above my bed, like in that movie ' Nightmare on elm street", and i knew something bad would happen to me. I felt as someone was pulling me to take me somewhere bad,and my heart was hurting so bad and was pumping so fucking fast and i was waiting to have an heart attack, even though i knew i was still dreaming.
I can't explain it with words but it was just terrible.
TheDoseification
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Re: DMT worse experience than Gates of Hades

Post by TheDoseification »

If you're in to bad trips (Like I am) then try Speedball. Supposedly, it's the next worst thing to GoH. I really wish I-Doser would come out with a Mandrake Root dose. That would be great.
captainwex
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by captainwex »

No bro, why would i be into bad trips. It was very bad experience. I want good peacful trips
Zukamimotu
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Zukamimotu »

TheDoseification wrote:If you're in to bad trips (Like I am) then try Speedball. Supposedly, it's the next worst thing to GoH. I really wish I-Doser would come out with a Mandrake Root dose. That would be great.
Inhalant is supposed to be pretty scary, too.

Try Marijuana for a good trip. I had a lot of fun on LSD, too.
Whowantsfreepuppys
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Whowantsfreepuppys »

If your not into scary and want a peaceful/relaxing dose than give trip a shot. Acidqh is a little stronger but i didn't get and visuals :(
arijas
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by arijas »

u say DMT is scarier? while i was listening GOH i started to see closed eye visions like fucking demons, although i listened maybe 2:00 pm or 14:00 w/e i dreamed nightmares and i went to sleep maybe 10 hours later after listening.
owlmaid
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by owlmaid »

DMT just made me feel like nothing around me was real, so I could see it really messing up your sleep if you did it just before going to bed.
I've done Inhalant and it wasn't scary at all. It just made my heart race.
Acid freaked me out, so I'd stay away from that. Good luck with future dosing!
TheDoseification
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by TheDoseification »

captainwex wrote:No bro, why would i be into bad trips. It was very bad experience. I want good peacful trips
I LOVE bad trips. I can't even explain it... it's just an amazing fight or flight rush that nothing else can achieve.
starlightsurprise-xo
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by starlightsurprise-xo »

stick to what you know. if you dont like it, don't take the dose :) use your common sense :p
Veryala
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Veryala »

captainwex wrote:I am not sure if it was the effect of DMT dose, but i listened to it before i went to sleep. I had on of the worst nights of my life. I could see my self and feel like i was flying above my bed, like in that movie ' Nightmare on elm street", and i knew something bad would happen to me. I felt as someone was pulling me to take me somewhere bad,and my heart was hurting so bad and was pumping so fucking fast and i was waiting to have an heart attack, even though i knew i was still dreaming.
I'm one of those weirdos who is into out of body experiences and astral projection and that type of thing (which is mainly why I like experimenting with doses) and that sounds exactly like the kind of OBE experiences I have. Feeling your heart pump like that is a symptom I get sometimes when I'm about to have one, and seeing myself is common too. Even feeling like someone is trying to pull you somewhere is not an uncommon phenomenon in an OBE. Lots of people who don't know what is happening become really frightened, like you did. I'll have to try the DMT and see if it causes similar effects for me!
thomassschmitty
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by thomassschmitty »

thats screwed, dmt gives me good trips
abrickwall
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by abrickwall »

thomassschmitty wrote:thats screwed, dmt gives me good trips
Me too, DMT's actually always been one of the best ones for me. It's worked well and consistently (especially if I light up some dank before it teehee)
crazycupcake
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by crazycupcake »

gate of hadee is really scary LOL but I love bad trips.... so I loved it
XMRLIVERPOOLX
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by XMRLIVERPOOLX »

captainwex wrote:I am not sure if it was the effect of DMT dose, but i listened to it before i went to sleep. I had on of the worst nights of my life. I could see my self and feel like i was flying above my bed, like in that movie ' Nightmare on elm street", and i knew something bad would happen to me. I felt as someone was pulling me to take me somewhere bad,and my heart was hurting so bad and was pumping so fucking fast and i was waiting to have an heart attack, even though i knew i was still dreaming.
That sounds like an OBE

I think the whole pulling thing is common and your heart was racing simply because you were scared.
XMRLIVERPOOLX
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by XMRLIVERPOOLX »

Oops didn't see Veryala's post.