The End of Internet Nuetrality

Discuss anything, lightly moderated
weerd386
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by weerd386 »

livelonger87 wrote:I doub't it'll occur. Many businesses will fall due to their dependencies on the web, such as; I-doser labs.

I-doser labs distributes it's products throughout the web, in which case, they may not be featured among the chosen websites for the 'new internet'.

I suppose we should protest against it, in any way we possibly can, to ensure the safety of net neutrality.
agreed. we should end this NOW, before it even starts. we should start a thread on every forum were on, and tell them about this. get the word out. then start a petition. now. agreed?
EDIT: oops, major bump! :oops:
bum-k
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

The End of Internet Nuetrality

Post by bum-k »

all I know is it looks like a good movie...As for the mayan 2012 end of the world type thing? Ill decide as we get closer to the date.
dp100
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: The End of Internet Nuetrality

Post by dp100 »

I hope it won't. it will kill many minor and some major companies and if it does happen it will revert back in a few months. It will hurt the ISP provider too. It could actually shut down the entire world. There are already petitions and protests to make this banned. It will go on the news soon. And maybe the ISP will realize what this will to to the internet aka - world wide web. and world wide means anybody can use it and add to it anywhere in the world.