Why? what's wrong?

Discuss the computer software
campkz
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Why? what's wrong?

Post by campkz »

Ok, so normally, i choose a Drug, start playing it, lay down, close my eyes, count, and think about the waves that i can hear.

Sometimes i count while listening, sometimes my eyes open for a few seconds and sometimes my arm feels dead,

when i listened to the gates of haden or whatever it's called my leg started to feel like it was being eaten and that's all that happened. marijuna did nothing except make me laugh and smell bananas.
The_Tripster
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Why? what's wrong?

Post by The_Tripster »

Lol all weed (real drug) does is make everything funny, taste better and make you feel really relaxed, i was sorta dissapointed when I first did it cus I thought it would be like a full body orgasm but its better then nothin these doses get the drugs pretty close though
Jam3sManl3y
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Jam3sManl3y »

Not all weed does that, if you try different strains they you get different results ^^ :)
qwertyuioppoiuytrewq
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by qwertyuioppoiuytrewq »

its fine
qwertyuioppoiuytrewq
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by qwertyuioppoiuytrewq »

its fine
owlmaid
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by owlmaid »

Some doses just aren't as good as others and some don't work for everybody, you didn't necessarily do anything wrong. I haven't done Gates of Hades, but Marijuana didn't do much for me either.
TheGuide
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by TheGuide »

Try not to count or imagine anything. Just look into the darkness of your mind and listen to the sounds. Also the more you listen the more they will work. Your mind gets used to getting into a trance state that your body isn't really born with.
mcc23
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by mcc23 »

TheGuide wrote:Try not to count or imagine anything. Just look into the darkness of your mind and listen to the sounds. Also the more you listen the more they will work. Your mind gets used to getting into a trance state that your body isn't really born with.
Exactly. As you gain experience from dosing, you will subconciously know that you will get a result from the doses.. The problem is when people first start, theres too much negative polarity in the mind that limits the effectiveness.. It doesn't mean that it won't work at all, but you have to approach it with a neutral ->positive state of mind.. Hope this helps
Commissar666
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Commissar666 »

Lol i found that if u smoke a j (makes it hard to clear mind but its possible) then listen to peyote its the CRAZIEST thing in the world WOOO :eek: :shock: