Hallucinations? how?

Share dose experiences
Kennyrave
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Hallucinations? how?

Post by Kennyrave »

I been trying to get hallucinations to work for a long time but all I get during the dose is numbness, an eurphia, then after I fell overtired. any way to get hallucination for doses??
luis0809
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: Hallucinations? how?

Post by luis0809 »

you can deal with lower dose, and so you could increase each time the power of the dose, it takes time for your brain gets used to it., but it really works.
daver
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by daver »

I get pretty strong results with doses, but I have not had full hallucinations. I have not really worked on those doses though. It takes me a few weeks of daily reinforcement for the dose to pop - some in the morning and again at night. I have had flashes of color, the feeling of someone else moving around on the bed when no one was there, etc. I could work on Peyote and see how far it goes.

When starting out Trip was the first one to really start working. And while I didn't have hallucinations, after the dose was over I went outside and all of the colors of the sky and plants seemed extra vibrant and wierd.
Bigk75
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Bigk75 »

I agree with what others have said on this topic but you have to remember that every experiance is different depending on the person, just like real drugs. You may never hallucinate, and that's just the hard truth of life. As long as you're getting SOMETHING from your experiances with Idoser than it's not all in vain. Just keep at it and I'm sure you'll be pleased at the results you get.