LSA and Green Tea

Request new doses
MrThirdEye
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

LSA and Green Tea

Post by MrThirdEye »

LSA - the precursor to LSD. Similar to LSD, but apparently a totally different high. Comparable to 150ug of LSD.
Green Tea - Some of the herbs in green tea REALLY chill you out. It would be really neat if we could make a dose that simulates the effects of the tea, but maybe a bit more potent.
abrickwall
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: LSA and Green Tea

Post by abrickwall »

LSA is what's in Morning Glory seeds, so the dose called Morning Glory should be what you're looking for there
MrThirdEye
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by MrThirdEye »

Ahhh...why didn't I think of that?!? I'll give the Morning Glory dose a shot next time I have some good time to myself.
TheGuide
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by TheGuide »

And for the green tea dose I would say there are a handful of chillout doses to choose from
mcc23
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by mcc23 »

MrThirdEye wrote:LSA - the precursor to LSD. Similar to LSD, but apparently a totally different high. Comparable to 150ug of LSD.
Green Tea - Some of the herbs in green tea REALLY chill you out. It would be really neat if we could make a dose that simulates the effects of the tea, but maybe a bit more potent.

The effects on green tea from a standpoint of its pure health benefits on the muscle tissue and metabolism?
MrThirdEye
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by MrThirdEye »

Maybe a ginseng dose would be more like it. I was kind of thinking the metabolism boost, and what the hell...if you could get the health effects in dose form, that'd be pretty cool too. :D
dp100
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by dp100 »

the only thing I can tell you about green tea is it tastes like shit to me.
what does LSA do exactly
mcc23
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by mcc23 »

dp100 wrote:the only thing I can tell you about green tea is it tastes like shit to me.
what does LSA do exactly
If you have the Lipton green Tea, which has a bit of sugar added to it, it's not that bad.. If you brew your own (like me), theres ways to sweeten it up.. Green Tea is loaded with EGCG's that are extremely beneficial to the body. In short, it is a powerful anti-oxidant..The benefits of anti-oxidants to the human body continue to grow, from increased skin health, to brain functionality, etc..
abrickwall
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by abrickwall »

dp100 wrote:the only thing I can tell you about green tea is it tastes like shit to me.
what does LSA do exactly
When I use it, the first thing I notice is patterns in everything. I can stare at a carpet for 15 minutes just watching the patterns in it. Trees look more 3-dimensional than normally, tar on streets starts morphing into different shapes, things like that. Other than the fact that it makes you puke, it's pretty awesome. The hallucinations aren't super blatant. I also always get this feeling like everything is exactly how it's meant to be in the world (odd for me, since I'm normally quite negative in this regard :P). I notice moving things looking much more animated than normally. When I walked down the street with my friend, I felt like we were characters in an old cartoon because of how animated we seemed. The whole trip is also accompanied by a pretty nice body high.
I've tried it 3 times now (I haven't tried the dose yet though, I'll have to do that soon and see how they compare). Closed eye visuals are amazing too, especially when I used Hand of God.

If the dose is similar to the real thing, I'd definitely suggest trying it. The only big downside I could see is that real LSA lasts me at least 12 hours, whereas no dose has after had after effects on me of more than an hour or so. Sounds like a fair trade to not have to drink the extract and throw up though.
MrThirdEye
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by MrThirdEye »

what does LSA do exactly
I'd try the Arizona Green Tea. It might not be as healthy, but it tastes sweeter. OR, I prefer to make it with tea bags (whatever brand I can get that's not ridiculously expensive) and put some sugar in it.
Grant1222
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Grant1222 »

MrThirdEye wrote:LSA - the precursor to LSD. Similar to LSD, but apparently a totally different high. Comparable to 150ug of LSD.

Yea, I heard LSA is some craaaazy shit, but for the Green Tea idea, I would just stick with the Calm me dose or maybe the Content dose.